View Poll Results: Did my Guide help you?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

181 78.70%
  • No

49 21.30%
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] - How to get to Masters League using BARCH and BAM with TH8 and below

[GUIDE] - How to get to Masters League using BARCH and BAM with TH8 and below

Hello There! I am posting this thread to show my experiences on how to get to Master III using BARCH and BAM. My opinion is BAM is better for trophy pushing instead of BARCH, but they are mostly the same so.. I will be posting below pictures of candidates of base you SHOULD attack and NOT to attack. So let us start the guide

Bases you SHOULD find and attack:

For this base, its totally a Gemmer's base/TH rusher. What your gonna be asking yourself is that: Is there 50% of the buildings outside? Are my troops strong enough to destroy half of it? So yea, this base has a lot of buildings outside so what you can do is just drop about 1-2 archers to take on the freebies which are the buildings outside

Moving on to the next base. This base has it's TH outside so you could drop 3-5 archers to take care of the TH. When you have taken care of the TH, drop 1-2 archers to the unprotected buildings. When those unprotected buildings are destroyed, drop a line of barbarians followed by a line of archers. When you execute this, you are guaranteed to get 2 stars

This base is where the tricky part gets to.. But no worries, so what you should do first in this base is lure the heroes and clans castle (remember to have at least 1 lightning b4 raiding). Bring them to a corner, lightning the cc troops, kill the AQ first, drop 3 minions to kill the BK. Now comes part 2, drop 1-2 archers to destroy the unprotected buildings (ALWAYS start with this step), when that happens this should bring you about 38%. Here comes the tricky part, drop a line of barbarians on the forefront then drop a line of archers on the back of the barbs to back them up (do it on both sides). When you execute this strategy well, you are guaranteed to get 50% ^_^
    Last edited by Palalay; May 25th, 2014 at 05:15 AM.
    SEMI-RETIRED FROM CLASH Lookin for me? ​I'm chillin with my friends at Toxic_Viperz

Bases you SHOULD NOT Attack:
    This base can easily fool low-experienced players. It is true that there are alot of buildings outside, but all the buildings out there are PROTECTED by the defenses that are also outside of the base. So when looking for a base, be careful of the base you going to attack, look at the base and find the weaknesses.

I definately recommend a TH10 with 240 troop capacity to barch this base. But for TH8 bases and below with 200 troop capacity and below is not recommended to attack this kind of bases, these bases are very tricky to low-experienced players so please think deeply b4 attacking. On this base, army camps are protected, builders but protected, etc. U won't have enough troops to get 50%

I agree that there are a lot of buildings outside that could get you at least 41%, but since there are still heroes and clan castle troops (possibly witches/wizards/drag inside), I don't recommend attacking this base. It would take a lot of troops to destroy those 3 lurable things which leaves you with a handful amount of troops and won't be able enough to reach 50%

So lemme refresh you with tips on barching/bamming bases:

1: Find bases with ALOT of buildings outside, therefore it could help you get to at least 40% and destroy the first layers of the base with the shielding of the barbarians and back-ups by the archers

2: Drop 1-2 archers to destroy unprotected buildings (freebies)

3: ALWAYS lure HEROES ! Clan Castle is optional, you can take care of the clan castle troops by the near end of the raid.

4: Bring at least 1 lightning spell with you ! That 1 lightning spell can save your life by maybe taking a 1% by destroying a builder' shut or destroy clan castle troops to save your troops.

5: Last but not the least, ALWAYS think deeply before attacking a base, think of how you can defeat the base, find the weaknesses and execute the raid as you want it to end out (You Got 30 second to do this)

So yea guys, Thats by guide on how to reach Masters league at TH8 and below, I did use Bam all the way to 2663 cups (Master III) and trained Mass drags OVERNIGHT. Hope you guys learned something from my guide ! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, I'll make sure I'll answer them all, Happy Clashing !
    Last edited by Palalay; January 14th, 2015 at 10:42 PM.
    SEMI-RETIRED FROM CLASH Lookin for me? ​I'm chillin with my friends at Toxic_Viperz

Thing deep before attack"????????

| 안 녕 하 세 요 |
    Best Troll Thread Ever
    Great Youtuber---- | ---- Great Music

do you have a picture of your base??

thank you for your guide !

Quote Originally Posted by Allybug01 View Post
    Thing deep before attack"????????
    Sorry Allybug! Making corrections now

Quote Originally Posted by fatlace View Post
    do you have a picture of your base??

thank you for your guide !
    Yes fatlace, would you like to see my current base right now or maybe a farming base..?

yes please, your current and farming base will do

You might want to add luring out the clan castle because sometimes they can destroy a lot of your army. Otherwise good guide Nice Job!

Did you make it to masters?

Palay,
    Did you manage to get there? I am maxed TH 7 approaching c2 and planning to keep going. What is your army make up for barch and BAM? I've also been using giants/arch mix and that is going well.
    IGN: Niki 🔹TH11🔹 LVL 203🔹 BK: Lvl 50🔹 AQ Lvl 50🔹 GW Lvl 20🔹 Spawn’s Nest🔹#P9GRV822

good guide palalay im going to use this guide once the next push comes
    --BLUEMunchini--
    TH9 Level 117
    All Lavas
    Clan: Enigmatic Chaos