Thread: Friends

Trainee

Friends

Hi I am fairly new to hay day. Can anyone tell me why you can only have 5 friend farms at a time and any tips to get your coin total higher - I can't afford to buy diamonds and coins. I see lots of farms on a Lower level that have lots of extras and animals etc and wonder how they do it?

Most Level-Headed Member

Trainee

Unhappy Friends

Thank you for that but It doesn't mention why you can only have 5 friends on your bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie32 View Post
    Thank you for that but It doesn't mention why you can only have 5 friends on your bar.
    You are given only five through the game. If you want more friends you need to add them through either Facebook or Game Centre.

i don't know if the other part of your question was answered in the link provided, but to make money quickly you should sell everything in your shop as items sell for higher prices there. Dont make truck and boat orders your focus as they only provide lower levels of coin income. However completing boat orders provides vouchers which allows you to buy pets which in turn give tools and expansion items.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie32 View Post
    The five you are limited to are the people who you chose to follow. They have blue frames around their avatar. You can add more Game Center friends here http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...Game-Center-ID. There is one for FB also in that link you were given. If you are on an android phone you are limited to FB.
    Last edited by Tiggerr129; March 31st, 2014 at 12:31 AM.

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Trainee

Friends

Thank you everyone have asked for friends on GC does anybody know if you can message friends on GC?

I'm afraid you can't message gc friends. The only way to contact them in game is if you are in the same NH.