Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: [COMPILATION]Best TH9 farming bases

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flaviotown View Post
    how is it rude? He has a point. Most of the bases in this thread suck honestly. There are way better ones out there
    So post them and help out..

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow626 View Post
    this was quite rude of you tbh, i would not do this if i were you it can be really offensive and ignorant.
    I would consider it a service. Most if not all of those bases are dated and easily exploitable because of that. None should be used post 1600 trophy's.

Actually all of them should be deleted if they don't have 4 mortars, new traps, properly placed heroes, and a minimum of 10 logs 2200+ (being lenient here would prefer 2600+.) If they don't pass that criteria then how could they dubbed "best". Should rename the thread to TH9 bases people submitted in silver 1 that work vs awful players.

Forum Veteran
    just a quick bump

Clash royale: acc 1= lvl9 royal giant 2500+ trohpies
    acc 2= lvl8 hog 1900+ trophies

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi88 View Post
    just a quick bump
    he's alive!!!!!!!!! Omfg!!! Lol!!!

Fresh Spawn

Talking OI

Bump bump!!!!

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Avernicus View Post
    he's alive!!!!!!!!! Omfg!!! Lol!!!
    haha yeah just came back quickly a few weeks ago and have been coming on every few days since
    but my thread will slowly die following the update
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    No he probably won't update this thread anymore as he created a new one: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...with-4-Mortars
    yeah I got replaced

Clash royale: acc 1= lvl9 royal giant 2500+ trohpies
    acc 2= lvl8 hog 1900+ trophies

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by strychzilla View Post
    I would consider it a service. Most if not all of those bases are dated and easily exploitable because of that. None should be used post 1600 trophy's.

Actually all of them should be deleted if they don't have 4 mortars, new traps, properly placed heroes, and a minimum of 10 logs 2200+ (being lenient here would prefer 2600+.) If they don't pass that criteria then how could they dubbed "best". Should rename the thread to TH9 bases people submitted in silver 1 that work vs awful players.

This, except there are a couple bases like Galaxy which can be adapted. Often times, you will need to adapt a base design to fit your needs regardless of updates . While I have copied many bases to try out, I've never done their exact replica after a couple of days of tweaking.

I think this thread is still 'salvageable' if you know how to pick the adaptable ones.....
    Last edited by YourBoyAce; December 31st, 2014 at 12:15 AM.