Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Competition - Spot the Differences!

The Answers

1. the statue missing a tooth
    2. the roof on the porch swing
    3. the stone on the right is different
    4. the bird missing a beak
    5. the flowers on the left missing sum
    6. the footpath between the 2 trees on the left is different
    7. the flower on the statue has a different color
    8. the tree trunk on the bottom is different
    9. the shadow on wheel barrow
    10. there is a reflection in the water, it looks like a flower. above the little tree next to the statue

Good luck!!

Cheers,

Nick[/QUOTE]

Fresh Spawn

Thumbs Up

Hey !
    It wasnt easy but after hard zooming on my phone i managed to do it.
    Let's go !
    1. The statue on the other picture is missing a tooth.
    2. The bird plant has a big nose on the other picture, but not on the first one.
    3. That swing has 7 planks on the second pic, but 8 on the first one.
    4. In the second pic there are 6 yellow flowers , but in the 1st one there are 7 of them. On top of the decorative pine.
    5. The rock bellow the plant bird on the second pic has 4 holes but in the first pic there are 5 holes.
    6. The wheelbarrow has a shadow on the second pic but the shadow is missing in the first pic.
    7.In the big centered lake there is a reflection of the yellow flower in the second pic but not in the first one.
    8. The flowers bellow the statue on the left in the first picture are 1 yellow and 2 orrange but in the other picture are 2 yellow and one orrange .
    9.The roots of the cherry tree at the bottom of the 2nd pic have 4 roots but on the 1st pic there are 5 roots.
    10. Between the 2 left decorative pines there is one small rock present on the 2nd picture but not on the 1st one.

Thank you for your entertained game Hope i will be selected

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Hey Y'all!

It's time to kick a special edition of our - Spot the Differences competition! Try to find all the differences in the two images, and post them in this thread in one single post (do not post the answers separately) either as an image, or as text! As you may notice, you can't see any replies in this thread (not even your own) to keep it fair. All replies are visible to me, so please don't worry or re-post. Every reply with the correct answers posted in this thread within 24 hours has a chance to win 200 diamonds, a special signed official Hay Day poster and maybe some other goodies as well! There will be only one lucky winner, chosen randomly from those who answered correctly. The winner will be contacted via a Personal Message from me here on the forums.

Important note: Please do not post your answers on Facebook, Twitter, as a personal message to me or here on the forums outside this thread to keep this competition fair & fun for all players!

To enter the competition you need to either register to these forums, or login if you already have an account. You can register here: http://forum.supercell.net/register.php (there's also an option to sign up/in using Facebook which is super easy!)

Good luck!!

Cheers,

Nick

Fresh Spawn

10 Differences

1. Flower reflecting in the pond
    2. stone missing in the walk way
    3. Bird Nose
    4. Boy Statue - tooth
    5. Boy Statue - flower change
    6. Grass flower missing
    7. wooden flower trolly - shadow
    8. Garden swing chair - roof missing a line
    9. A spot on a stone beside small tree
    10.Extra root on the big cherry tree

Farm ID : Heartsstealer
    Google ID: hipratap@gmail.com
    Farm Level : 36

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Hey Y'all!

It's time to kick a special edition of our - Spot the Differences competition! Try to find all the differences in the two images, and post them in this thread in one single post (do not post the answers separately) either as an image, or as text! As you may notice, you can't see any replies in this thread (not even your own) to keep it fair. All replies are visible to me, so please don't worry or re-post. Every reply with the correct answers posted in this thread within 24 hours has a chance to win 200 diamonds, a special signed official Hay Day poster and maybe some other goodies as well! There will be only one lucky winner, chosen randomly from those who answered correctly. The winner will be contacted via a Personal Message from me here on the forums.

Important note: Please do not post your answers on Facebook, Twitter, as a personal message to me or here on the forums outside this thread to keep this competition fair & fun for all players!

To enter the competition you need to either register to these forums, or login if you already have an account. You can register here: http://forum.supercell.net/register.php (there's also an option to sign up/in using Facebook which is super easy!)

Good luck!!

Cheers,

Nick

Spot the difference

Hi nick!! I found 5 difference between the two photos. Do you know how to send an image? Coz i dont know how to say it. Can i send you the image instead? Tyyyy

=

Unhappy My Answer Please I Want Daimonds Baddly....:'(

Hay day: Spot the difference

I can only find these 4 >< its really hard

why I cant upload the picture?
    KiK: Teddy.76
    Hay Day: #RY892L0J
    lvl 96

Fresh Spawn
    where i can put the answer??

Fresh Spawn
    The mouth of the bird nd the statues mouth his one teeth is gone.