Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: !!! Save your Progress !!!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Exclamation !!! Save your Progress !!!

Commander! Make sure all your hard work is not in vain and connect your base to Game Center or Google Play NOW! Lt. Hammerman wastes no time in capturing vulnerable bases...

- Game Center (iOS) -

Game Center is an app by Apple which allows you to save your in-game progress and transfer it to another device if needed.

Important: Game Center only supports one game per account. This means you can only have one game of Boom Beach per device. Each game always needs to be connected to its own, unique account!

To connect your game to Game Center, follow these steps:

1. Open Settings:

2. Scroll down to Game Center and log in with your account if you already have one; or create your own, new, unique account if you do not already have one.

3. Open your Game Center app:

4. Tap on the Games tab at the bottom and then Boom Beach:

5. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner and then Play:

6. You should see a banner like this when Boom loads, but with your Game Center name instead:

- Google Play (Android) -

Please note that Google Play only supports one game per account! If others would like to start a new game on your device, they must save it to a separate Google Play account.

Important: Using the same Google Play account for more than one person will result in lost progress!

To connect your game to Google Play, follow these steps:

• Open the Google Play app on your device
    • Open the game, and enter the in-game settings
    • Press the Google Play sign in button to connect your game to Google Play.

Your game is now set to save automatically

Banned
    Better do it quick quick quick everyone!!

EDIT: MOM I'M FIRST ON A STICKY!!!!!!
    Last edited by COCmonster12; June 2nd, 2014 at 07:07 PM.

Before rushing to attach my game, I have a question regarding the link between GC account and the game.

In Clash of Clans, the link with Game Center is permanent and cannot be unlinked.
    In Hay Day, player can transfer a new game to a Game Center account previously link with another game ( the new game will replace/overwrite the old one).

How about Boom Beach ? Is the link permanent or temporary?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Before rushing to attach my game, I have a question regarding the link between GC account and the game.

In Clash of Clans, the link with Game Center is permanent and cannot be unlinked.
    In Hay Day, player can transfer a new game to a Game Center account previously link with another game ( the new game will replace/overwrite the old one).

Hmm, interesting question, as far as I'm aware it should work the same for all three games.

This happened to me accidently, lost all my progress although I was signed into Game Center on both devices. I logged onto boom beach on my new device, (logged into Game Center) however i was not asked to go to my base on my previous device. Wondering what was going on i go onto boom beach on my old device, am asked if i want to load the village supposedly attached to my GC account, and voila, it was the completely new base on my new device. All progress lost.
    Last edited by Squian2; March 26th, 2014 at 10:29 PM.

Squian2 | Level 100 | 380m GG | 700k HH

Quote Originally Posted by Squian2 View Post
    This happened to me accidently, lost all my progress although I was signed into Game Center on both devices. I logged onto boom beach on my new device, (logged into Game Center) however i was not asked to go to my base on my previous device. Wondering what was going on i go onto boom beach on my old device, am asked if i want to load the village supposedly attached to my GC account, and voila, it was the completely new base on my new device. All progress lost.
    Sounds like Hay Day transfer mecanism (I don't play CoC). Somehow your GC is attached to the new farm and when prompted, replaced the current base on your old device. Have you contacted Supercell to get the base back (well if you want it back) ? Support may find lost farm for Hay Day players, maybe they can find your base too.

Sounds like Hay Day transfer mecanism (I don't play CoC). Somehow your GC is attached to the new farm and when prompted, replaced the current base on your old device. Have you contacted Supercell to get the base back (well if you want it back) ? Support may find lost farm for Hay Day players, maybe they can find your base too.
    Yeah I've contacted support, fingers crossed i can get it back.

Squian2 | Level 100 | 380m GG | 700k HH

Just deleted the game! So I can download it on my Apple ID tomarrow. I pressed "keep" as always!
    I come on the forums sometimes...

my base is bound to other people's gamecenter account. How can I change it to my own account? since boombeach doesn't ask to bind everytime you start game like before.

does this mean people who dont do it will cry on the global release? you know what i mean

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast