Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 22 - Oh noes!

Agree. One at a time. I usually keep 1 of the materials I do not need for upgrading.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daily-wherever-whenever player | Farm Level 91 | ❤️ Level 21.
    Ability to communicate with the HD animals.

OK, I took your advise and started thining out my excess building materials. It's the right thing to do because now I have space again to work. Thanks!
    Chief

It's scary to do it, but it does seem to work for me!

_________
    Donna / Level 125

I added this to the new people tips. Thanks for all the great input, everyone.

Tigg

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Fresh Spawn

Any further tips?

Would it be correct to say that some expansion items are more likely to be found in certain places (after replanting, down a mine, when the truck comes back. visiting friends) than in other places?

Or is it truly random?

If I were looking for the stakes with the red ribbons, where are they most likely to appear (fruit trees, animals, pets, produce)?

Any tips on this matter - from those with experience - would be greatly appreciated.
    Level 33 as at 9 April 2014, and seeking two more Hay Day playing friends.
    Have : fishing boat, ice cream machine, juicer
    Private message me about Game Centre friend requests.

New Guy
    Just to add to the barn space thing. I usually don't keep any of the easy to get expansion items until I nearly have all the rare ones.

for example I will keep all the bolts, marker stakes and nails, as these are the rare ones. I will sell off EVERY other expansion item I get untill I have around 80% of the rare item I need, then I let the others build and end up with the right amount of everything at the same time.

Thats The Point

That is the whole point of the game. To be able to manage and coordinate your farm business and keep everything is line from planting to shipping. If it were easy, we would get bored with the game and it would stop being fun and challenging.

Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by pwcmvj View Post
    Would it be correct to say that some expansion items are more likely to be found in certain places (after replanting, down a mine, when the truck comes back. visiting friends) than in other places?

Or is it truly random?

If I were looking for the stakes with the red ribbons, where are they most likely to appear (fruit trees, animals, pets, produce)?

Any tips on this matter - from those with experience - would be greatly appreciated.
    They are truly random. One player wrote here once that her son was convinced that bolts came from planting soybeans. I planted soybeans for three days and none popped up, but I got a lot of saws! The best way to be certain you get what you want is to find a willing trading partner, or if you believe some, just stop wanting them. Make a decision to never expand again and they claim you will get gobs. Not really but it does seem to be that way.

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnstormer View Post
    Just to add to the barn space thing. I usually don't keep any of the easy to get expansion items until I nearly have all the rare ones.

for example I will keep all the bolts, marker stakes and nails, as these are the rare ones. I will sell off EVERY other expansion item I get untill I have around 80% of the rare item I need, then I let the others build and end up with the right amount of everything at the same time.
    Very smart! And lucrative, too...great tip!
    "I've grown tired of the articulate utterances of men and things. The mystical in art, the mystical in life, the mystical in nature, this is what I am looking for and in the great symphonies of music, the initiation of sorrow, and in the depths of the sea I may find it. It is absolutely necessary for me to find it somewhere." -O. Wilde

Just my two cents worth... I have noticed that the the items that I get in excess does not stay consistent. For quite some time I was getting plenty of bolts & would go frantic (lol) trying to find duct tape & planks. Now it's the opposite, I keep getting tape, but hardly any bolts..

Also, I've been reading thru several thread, etc. & whenever there is info about how & where a person will get expansion items, there is mention of crop growing, pets, treasure chests. I don't think I have ever seen anyone mention that items also, "drop" from the production buildings. So along with trying to build up those hours to gain stars, you get an expansion item every so often (never calculated if it is after a certain amount or if it's random?)

& I agree that it's best to try & let some of your "extras" go, to make more space; but it's hard to let go. LOL

hoarder?
    Tulipgirl