Thread: Looking For A 100+ clan im level 120

Looking For A 100+ clan im level 120

Im th 10 also have a bro and cousin who would join who are level 100 and 126

Adult 25+ Clash

Quote Originally Posted by MattChiefBoogie View Post
    Adult 25+ Clash is a great clan family. Check them out adult25clash.weebly.com
    Nick
    LVL 131
    IQuit

Trainee

Ballistik2

Hey their, this is my advice, you could join us at "Ballistik" or Ballistik2" I suggest you try "Ballistik2" first (: we need as much help as possible. When you join, put "Invited By Garcia" & they should let you in. Well later, hope to see you thier! We been around sense this game started. You Have Been Officially invited now.

Hi, if you are all TH 9 and above, please check out Vicious Thieves. There is a link in my signature to the thread. It takes TH 9 and above players with level 100 and above. We use level as rough indication of development. We are farming clan looking for activity of 500 donations a week and as many requests as you can

I am not sure we actually have 3 places at the moment but if you are interested you can pm me some more details about what you are looking for and we can see what we can sort out.
    IGN: tyrion LVL 150 TH10 Highest Trophies: 3454 BK 40 AQ 40

Heyo! What cup count are you all at? We have a few clans that would work for you. Our main clan DetroitDeath (top 40 clan) has a master 2 minimum and max troops are required. DetroitDeath 2: most have max troops or near max and their minimum is crystal 3. We also have DetroitFarm where everyone has at least lvl 6 archers and many max troops, there is no cup limit here.

Message me if you are interested
    Last edited by Kriga87; March 24th, 2014 at 09:17 PM. Reason: I spell poorly sometimes
    GC: Kriga87 | Current CoC Level: 135 | League: Champion
    Clan Name: DetroitDeath (Leader)
    www.cocstrategy.com <----Click!

Top 10 COC Mistakes | GoWiWi Guide | Clan Perks & XP

Centennial Club

Smile

Check out greyjoy_Reborn if you are all over 18. Hope to see you soon.

Rost
    Rost - Affinity War- Leader
    TH 10 - Level 147

Centennial Club
    Gowipe 3 star war win th10: http://youtu.be/ErZu9LyfFFM
    Game center Ricky.2410
    Kik ricky2410

We'd love to have you come on over and join our family over at the Elite family. We have a few spots left and are a super active and fun group of clans that are part of a 5-clan family (which I co-lead).

Here is our recruitment thread on these forums.

Also, here is our website.

Hope to see you in game!

Ps - Check out my clan Red Elite
    we are currently only level 85+ but our average level is 98.5

Don't Be Toxic!
    Leader of Elite Nation Alliance
    Youtube channel - Clash with Ash
    YouTube Thread
    Here on the Forums
    Visit my website! www.clashwithash.com