Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Balance update 9/12/2012

Are you Crazy?? LOL!!

Harder to attack now? So now it will be virtually impossible to win. The balance of this game is completely wrong at least for me. This is a fun game but...I am tired of getting attacked by players that are 10 and 11 levels higher than me. This is crazy!! They have 120+ troops and the best I can get is 50 upgrading constantly and even spending money. how is this fair? I don't get the option to attack people 10 levels below me why can they? How ever you try to explain that is is a balanced system it simply is not. If this were not the case it would be a great game too bad because really I think I'm close to done with it just because it's simply not fun, there is rarely anyone I can attack that I am even close to in strength, and almost always at least 3-4 levels higher are the only options I have, and i look through hundreds. But yet those 10-11 levels higher than me can pick me off all day long. Some Balance. AND NOW as if it weren't almost impossible for me to win a match you just made it harder Thanks!!
    Last edited by KillingUGirl; September 14th, 2012 at 09:58 PM.

Banned
    Feels like my troops has weakened and my loots has become more and more closer to none. I'll give it a try see what happens.

Banned
    The impression of this update for me so far is "Okay guys. We made your defenses stronger. You'll be more in peace now while waiting for you Collectors to pump resources."

Looking forward on the real fix.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #54
    Please don't post in old threads. This just brings them up again and confuses other people.