Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter party down at Sheas!

Glade, that is sooo funny. I can just see you in so e of those outfits. But I must say the dress you decided on is a pure delight and has inspired me to go shopping.

GC ID Judesnz54. / Current lvl 97 / Kik FlowerFarm
    Farm name - Storybrooke Village / Achievements 119/126
    Town name - Spring Haven

Awesome pics Glade made me laugh! But i like ur choise! Now i gotta find something to match it!
    Last edited by Shea; March 24th, 2014 at 03:16 PM.

NH: Down on the farm
    lvl 50 and slowly rising...

Sorry i just couldnt resist this beuty for some easter touch!

Soooo cute, shea!

glademaid, you NEVER cease to amaze!
    "I've grown tired of the articulate utterances of men and things. The mystical in art, the mystical in life, the mystical in nature, this is what I am looking for and in the great symphonies of music, the initiation of sorrow, and in the depths of the sea I may find it. It is absolutely necessary for me to find it somewhere." -O. Wilde

Oki for start i wanna share a little bit of swedish easter tradition..... Kids knocking doors dressed like this

well i did consider it for a sec but it wouldnt be as cute on a adult so im going with a nice spring color

Simple but sophasticated! And to spice it up

As for glitter i found a cute piece

And a swedish design from north very nice and popular!

Very nice ensembles, ladies! Glade, some of your choices were...umm...interesting!

If I have some time, I may go shopping, too, then post my findings.

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Outside the obvious meaning of Easter, Glade is so right...it's all about the hat! ...and as I shopped today, I couldn't stop myself from humming 'Easter Parade' all afternoon. Here's what I came home with in my bags and boxes!

From the top...a lovely Polly Perkins flat crowned straw chapeau encircled with scarlet camellias, tulle netting, and marabou fluff.

From the Nubiano spring collection, this figure flattering peplum dress and matching jacket in a soft coral pastel with button pearl accents...

For the tootsies, from Kate Spade's shoe line, these open-toed two tone heels...

And for the bling, also from the Kate Spade collection, these for the throat, wrists, and ears...

Last, but not least, and again from Kate Spade, a stylish purse in which to carry all my Easter egg finds home in!

The bees won't know whether to buzz around the spring flowers or Shea's party guests in our pretty springtime colors!

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!

Shea, yellow is my favourite colour, and that sheath is as glorious as a new born chick on a sunny, Spring day.

Jem, love, love love the coral colours; that dress is perfect for you, and the bonnet the epitome of the lush Spring flowerbeds. Truly a feast for the eyes.

Will Shea be having a Best Easter Bonnet competition, I wonder?
    GladeMaid
    RSS Name - Glade's Auckland Farm: Level - 116: Achievements - 124/132 Masteries - 31/??. Barn/Silo - Never big enough! Bring back Game Centre Friend Requests!

Photo: Great Spotted Kiwi - Mark Jones, Auscape Intl

Oh easter bonnet competition.... What a fabuluos idea but i must find me a hat then!

Shea, when will the party and egg hunt be? Grumbal asked last night, and I didn't have an answer for her.

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!