Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pacific Group Looking For Mature Players!

Pacific Group Looking For Mature Players!

Need a Clan that's competitive, strategic and organized in Clan Wars? You found it here! We war 2 times per week!

*Above all else we are searching for players experienced in competitive war!

Our clan is
    Pacific Group, an almost 2-year old clan of competitive war and farming veterans!

Here are a few of our bases (as of July):

Our clan is laid back (outside of Clan Wars) with only a few rules. Wars begin on Mondays and Thursdays. We consist of some semi-hardcore players level 80-100, along with a handful of more hardcore 100+. For Clan Wars we do require participation and team play! We have two weekly wars which start every Monday and Thursday evening. For CW, CWC's are filled with only the best troops out there. The CWC compositions are always logical, never just random assortments. CWC troops are provided by the leaders primarily along with any other members given permission who have the required troops and levels. Other rules regarding CW is provided IG.

Requirements: (You will not be accepted or be staying if you do not meet these simple rules!)

-MUST be active in war and MUST chat at least during wars before you attack!

-MUST be friendly

-MUST be mature

-You MUST be an asset in war! Even if you aren't a great attacker you MUST chat to help us help you.

-Donate at least some. We do not care much about your ratio as long as you donate when you can and donate what is requested.

Recommended: (Meeting these will increase your chances of being accepted, becoming a long term member, and increase your chances of climbing up the ranks)

-A maxed out or close to maxed out TH.
    ----Those most likely to be accepted are those close to maxed out TH 8's or above. Premature bases are much less likely to be accepted.
    ----TH 9's are more likely to be accepted than 8's and 10's are more likely to be accepted than 9's.
    *NOTE: If you are a TH 10 we expect you to know how to 3 star TH 9's and 2 star TH 10's (unless you are a fresh TH 10).

-High level heroes!
    ----If you are a TH 10 we will be looking at your hero levels. TH 9's and below need not worry about this.

-Have well upgraded troops for your TH level.
    ----This can mean only well upgraded ground or air if that is your specialty. We are looking for players with troop levels that can dominate in wars. Those with low troop levels are much less likely to be accepted.

-Be drama free

-If you are a player searching for a permanent home, we are more likely to accept you.

-Level 85 or higher increases your chance of being accepted.

-Being from the forum increases your chances of being accepted. It would seem that usually members from the forum are generally more active : )

-Minimal cursing. We like to keep a friendly environment.

-We prefer players who can offer and receive suggestions to and from other players to help one another improve base setups, army compositions and executions, etc. In short we are looking for team players!
    --Experienced war veterans and the most active members are the most likely to be promoted past elder. Co-leaders are considered to be the players others look to for advice and help.

Here are some things that we do NOT find acceptable:

-C-h-e-a-t-e-r-s will be kicked! We have not had a clan member try to take advantage of any exploits but any who do will be kicked!!!

-Free loaders. We don't care if we give you dragons and all you have to offer back are archers. That's great! And while we do not take ratios too serious, we do not tolerate free loaders (ex: 5 troops donated: 500 troops received)

-We do not tolerate people asking to be promoted if it hasn't been earned (I joined this clan and was an elder after a week. After 5ish months I become co-leader and shortly after leader (temporarily). Loyalty is rewarded!

-We do not tolerate members who do not participate in our Clan Wars!

-Premature bases and/or premature troop levels. No matter how good your attack tactics are, falling behind on your troop levels limits yours and the clan's abilities.

Please message me on here if you are interested in joining, or simply apply to the clan and let me know that you are from the forums in your application!! ​The clan is closed during wars. Please excuse any inconveniences. PM me on here if we are closed and I can change the status for your application!!!!

Current Capacity: 39/45 (pm if full) Clan War Record: 50-14
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by iDANglin; December 21st, 2014 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Member Amount Changed

Hi iDANglin,

Your clan is looking awesome. If I had seen this before I started a clan I would have joined!!! But now I am knee deep and committed. We started a week ago and I can't leave my members in the cold. I wanted to say hi and I would put your clan in my favorites if SuperCell had such a feature. I will however refer higher level players to your clan.

Our philosophy is spot on with yours and I will only send you mature individuals.

Sincerely,

Lady Unicorn
    of Dragon Lips Clan

Quote Originally Posted by LadyUnicorn View Post
    Hi iDANglin,

Your clan is looking awesome. If I had seen this before I started a clan I would have joined!!! But now I am knee deep and committed. We started a week ago and I can't leave my members in the cold. I wanted to say hi and I would put your clan in my favorites if SuperCell had such a feature. I will however refer higher level players to your clan.

Our philosophy is spot on with yours and I will only send you mature individuals.

Sincerely,

Lady Unicorn
    of Dragon Lips Clan
    I tend to have poor timing like that Well if your clan isn't too large yet we might be able to grab you guys! Sounds like your clan is taking off alright though so congrats! If any sort of "clan alliance" feature gets added into the game we'll be sure to team up with your clan

Thumbs Up

@ Clan Alliance feature. Sounds like a plan

Oh and post a pic of your clan shield. There are a couple of Pacific Groups

Quote Originally Posted by LadyUnicorn View Post
    Oh and post a pic of your clan shield. There are a couple of Pacific Groups
    I'll figure out how to upload pictures when I get the time a little later! I'm not to great at computers lol

Edit: Nevermind that was pretty easy....
    Last edited by iDANglin; March 15th, 2014 at 12:18 AM.

Would love to join you guys! Am level 73, thank you so much!
    Gold Grab: 8.3 million (Mini Account)
    Elixir Escapade: 4.8 million (Mini Account)
    Clan: RiseoftheFallen (Mini Account)
    Level: 30 (Mini Account)
    Town Hall: 5 GOING TO 6 (Mini Account)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyCOC View Post
    Would love to join you guys! Am level 73, thank you so much!
    Glad to have you!

At the moment of this post we have 3 open spots!

Still have 3 open slots