Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New people tips

Fresh Spawn
    How do I join a niebouthood?

Quote Originally Posted by Perez250 View Post
    How do I join a niebouthood?
    Try this link. http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...=1#post1448775

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Quote Originally Posted by Neen View Post
    Ive tried to use the search function many times and all sorts of weird things come up, none of which answer my question! I don't think its lazy to post questions here. One person is not relegated to answer the same question over and over. If we all pitch in (which many do) many hands make light work!

part of the game is helping others so it only makes sense that part of the forum activity is helping each other too!
    Neen, I thought I answered this. You are right sweetie. And I agree the search function is difficult. I tried searching for Tom one day and got told his name was too short. Arrggg. I agree I like answering questions, but sometimes I am the only one answering and I forget things, and I want folks to have access to the other wise people here. That's why I made this thread with links instead of just posting a whole thread for new folks with just my ideas. The main guide has instructions on how to searches but I am going to try to do my part by adding tags to my posts when ever I can. Maybe we all can do that. So don't be surprised if I add tags to yours and other helpful peoples threads and feel free to add them to mine.

Main Topic guide

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerr129 View Post
    Neen, I thought I answered this. You are right sweetie. And I agree the search function is difficult. I tried searching for Tom one day and got told his name was too short. Arrggg. I agree I like answering questions, but sometimes I am the only one answering and I forget things, and I want folks to have access to the other wise people here. That's why I made this thread with links instead of just posting a whole thread for new folks with just my ideas. The main guide has instructions on how to searches but I am going to try to do my part by adding tags to my posts when ever I can. Maybe we all can do that. So don't be surprised if I add tags to yours and other helpful peoples threads and feel free to add them to mine.
    Please do! One forum member can only add 2 tags while many keywords make the useful thread stand out more.

While forum search function is not always helpful, this forum is very well referenced on global search engine (understand that there are lot of keywords from the content of each thread added to the page, hence help those bot find the discussion easier).

The biggest problem I had when searching on forum is that people don't choose the right title for what they are going to ask. Who would know that a thread called "Hay Day" will eventually tell you how to stockpile stuff around machines .

My first question (& first post) ever on forum (June 2013) was to ask how many slot we can open for each machine (saved by Kolonistje1) and I did search all forum, read all the stickies and the internet as well before posting but can't find the info. I doubt you can find the answer now if you just started the game .

To those who still have question, if you are making a new thread asking a question, make it clear in the title for future reference and for people who use search function.

*Nah, I don't post here to promote my signature full of tag*
    Got a question ? Visit this link: Search the tag and enter one of following tag to for answer:
    tutorial, diamond confirmation, missing reward, net vs worm, fishing guide,mystery box, golden voucher, stockpile, wheating, acronym, server not responding, recover farm, follow friends, hiring tom, thank you letter...
    Last edited by meonhoc; April 8th, 2014 at 02:14 AM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#SpookyCat :: Hay Day Lv 124♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Please do! One forum member can only add 2 tags while many keywords make the useful thread stand out more.

While forum search function is not always helpful, this forum is very well referenced on global search engine (understand that there are lot of keywords from the content of each thread added to the page, hence help those bot find the discussion easier).

The biggest problem I had when searching on forum is that people don't choose the right title for what they are going to ask. Who would know that a thread called "Hay Day" will eventually tell you how to stockpile stuff around machines .

My first question (& first post) ever on forum (June 2013) was to ask how many slot we can open for each machine (saved by Kolonistje1) and I did search all forum, read all the stickies and the internet as well before posting but can't find the info. I doubt you can find the answer now if you just started the game .

To those who still have question, if you are making a new thread asking a question, make it clear in the title for future reference and for people who use search function.

*Nah, I don't post here to promote my signature full of tag*
    Now if you could make all those tags in your signature clickable links :-)

Main Topic guide

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerr129 View Post
    Now if you could make all those tags in your signature clickable links :-)
    I wish I could. Signature have limited number of characters .
    Last edited by meonhoc; March 28th, 2014 at 03:36 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#SpookyCat :: Hay Day Lv 124♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

Hi, i just played hay day yesterday, im now lv 12
    I want to trade my things for panel/wooden panel the things to upgrade my barn/silo
    How do i trade here? I read the Trading thread but i dont understand the term KIK? What's kik?
    And how do i chat with someone in the game?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by foey View Post
    Hi, i just played hay day yesterday, im now lv 12
    I want to trade my things for panel/wooden panel the things to upgrade my barn/silo
    How do i trade here? I read the Trading thread but i dont understand the term KIK? What's kik?
    And how do i chat with someone in the game?

Thx
    KIK is an instant messenger service that some members use as it allows communications during trades to progress much more quickly than using the forum's Private Messaging (PM) system. It's something that is downloaded in the iTunes Store.

You'll see many people on this forum who have signatures...little blurbs of information that appear below every post they make. If someone has a KIK account, it's usually listed here.

Chatting in the game can only be done if you are a member of an established Neighborhood (NH), and then, it's limited to only other members of the same NH. You must be level 29 to establish or join an NH.

For now, if you are an Android user, you are unfortunately limited to the forum PM system or to FB chat, and that can only be done if the other trader is an FB connection of yours. If you use an iOS, you can choose to download and use KIK for trading, or you can also use the forum's PM system, or use Facebook chat with any other FB users to whom you connect with on FB.

When you do decide to trade, please know that the trading threads are the only places where posts requesting or replying for trades is allowed. If you see someone mention in casual conversation on another thread that they are drowning in planks for example and you're desperate for planks, you can send them a forum PM and offer a trade.

Welcome to the forums and welcome to Hay Day!
    Last edited by Cricks3; March 28th, 2014 at 03:01 PM.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 133, town level 38
    NH: Rainbows & Hot Sauce, Red kitten on blue shield
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 11.4 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cricks3 View Post
    KIK is an instant messenger service that some members use as it allows communications during trades to progress much more quickly than using the forum's Private Messaging (PM) system. It's something that is downloaded in the iTunes Store.

You'll see many people on this forum who have signatures...little blurbs of information that appear below every post they make. If someone has a KIK account, it's usually listed here.

Chatting in the game can only be done if you are a member of an established Neighborhood (NH), and then, it's limited to only other members of the same NH. You must be level 29 to establish or join an NH.

For now, if you are an Android user, you are unfortunately limited to the forum PM system or to FB chat, and that can only be done if the other trader is an FB connection of yours. If you use an iOS, you can choose to download and use KIK for trading, or you can also use the forum's PM system, or use Facebook chat with any other FB users to whom you connect with on FB.

When you do decide to trade, please know that the trading threads are the only places where posts requesting or replying for trades is allowed. If you see someone mention in casual conversation on another thread that they are drowning in planks for example and you're desperate for planks, you can send them a forum PM and offer a trade.

Welcome to the forums and welcome to Hay Day!
    Thx for the answer

I dont wana make my facebook open for public
    So to trade easily i should wait to have a neighbour (lv 29)?

I really wish there's "Want to buy...." button besides "want to sell" button (road shop)
    there's already an elf helper to buy things, he'll help you for $. But even he doesn't sell upgrade materials (panels, tape,etc)

Beginner's Guide

Are you adding threads? Because i wrote a guide for beginners. It would be nice, if you add it.

|GC: DerpingLegend|Town Hall Level 7|Headquarters Level 8|