Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New people tips

Quote Originally Posted by meemeeme View Post
    I dont have facebook but Hay Day conect me on it. I complaine them about this many times.
    If you don't use Game Center, you need Facebook for friends but Google to save your farm. Someone else said that once you connect to Facebook it is hard to disconnect to it. I haven't had that problem as I didn't stay connected but I have Game Center. The other person who was having this problem eventually had to delete her Facebook account that she was using just for games. I can't help other than that. I hate Facebook anyway.

But if you don't even have a Facebook account I can't see how they can connect you to something you don't have. Whose Facebook account are you connected to

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerr129 View Post
    If you don't use Game Center, you need Facebook for friends but Google to save your farm. Someone else said that once you connect to Facebook it is hard to disconnect to it. I haven't had that problem as I didn't stay connected but I have Game Center. The other person who was having this problem eventually had to delete her Facebook account that she was using just for games. I can't help other than that. I hate Facebook anyway.

But if you don't even have a Facebook account I can't see how they can connect you to something you don't have. Whose Facebook account are you connected to
    I have softwer in phone which tell me where is my phone or apps conected when I am on internet. I dont know how to upload screenshoots here, but hay day conect me on IP address which belong to Facebook.
    I deactivated my FB account five years ago and cant open new one with gmail (g+ acc) i used for hay day too
    Last edited by meemeeme; September 26th, 2015 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by meemeeme View Post
    I have softwer in phone which tell me where is my phone or apps conected when I am on internet. I dont know how to upload screenshoots here, but hay day conect me on IP address which belong to Facebook.
    I deactivated my FB account five years ago and cant open new one with gmail (g+ acc) i used for hay day too
    Well I'm lost then. You might need to send in a support ticket, or ask on the bugs thread. More folks read that.

Good luck

Main Topic guide

Fresh Spawn

יום חציר

אני אוהבת את המשחק ורציתי לדעת כמה שלבים יש ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hili4075 View Post
    אני אוהבת את המשחק ורציתי לדעת כמה שלבים יש ?
    Translation:
    I love the game and I want to know how many stages/levels are there?

----
    Hi. Glad to hear that you love the game. Currently the maximum level is 500. You can learn more about it here http://hayday.wikia.com/wiki/Levels and the products stages in the farm guide book here http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...k-All-Products.
    KIK: Violetta922 || Level 119

Planting? Why limited?

Can't figure out why I can't plant very much wheat at one time. I'm totally new here, so forgive if this had already been discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicawright8252 View Post
    Can't figure out why I can't plant very much wheat at one time. I'm totally new here, so forgive if this had already been discussed.
    You can plant anything you want as long as you have available fields and enough of the crop to seed it. Each crop you plant will give you two back. However you can't harvest them unless you have room in your silo. Is that the error message you are getting? I don't understand what is stopping you from planting

Main Topic guide

What are the list of items asked by Hayday town visitors??

my problem is hay day not working in my jio 4g net ,disconnet many time other game are working fine but hay day not working ??

after update hay day is very slow plz help me

i am form gujarat,india

my mobile model is LENOVO K4 Note

plz help

I spy, with my lttle eye, something that starts with C.
    Hi! Anybody have tips on how to get gold vouchers? I'm level 30 something and I haven't gotten a gold voucher for weeks now. I just want one waterfall. Haha.

Farm name: Chicken of the Corn
    KiK: The_Belle_Tower