Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best way to level up?

Best way to level up?

Im Level 43 & want to get to level 44 but I'm struggling to level up.

do I do boats and truck orders?

Any advice/tips would be appreciated

thanks
    GC: emzeeyenvy
    level 66
    Turbo trucker iii achieved 27.04.13

Quote Originally Posted by Emzeeyenvy View Post
    Im Level 43 & want to get to level 44 but I'm struggling to level up.

do I do boats and truck orders?

Any advice/tips would be appreciated

thanks

Do the truck orders with high XP, and boat orders. Keep active on your farm, make and sell stuff to earn xp, fill neighbours boats and revive trees etc.. You'll level up in no time.
    GC ID jaxxxjaxhida.
    level 90
    Captain III
    GMT + 11 hrs

Just play play play. Lobster soup gives high XP . Watch what you get and repeat the higher ones. Each level takes longer than the last I've been at level 73 forever it seems. Candy gives high XP on truck orders. Jewelry gives a voucher and lots of cash. But be carefully, not all truck orders are created equal. Some give more coins, others give more XP.

Edit. Don't forget about crops. At your level you have 69 fields right. Well each field of wheat you plant gives one XP, so that's 69 every two minutes. Can't beat that.
    Last edited by Tiggerr129; March 14th, 2014 at 03:11 AM.

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

New Guy
    A neighbor was one level below in January but quickly passed me and now she's lvl 62, two levels above me. She has all the animal pens filled (three pens of every kind), 2 full dog and cat house, and 2 full horse stables and donkey stables too. All available space left on her farm are planted with fruit trees, so full you can't see the ground. I'm guessing she levels up quickly just by harvesting all those animals and fruits and waking up her pets. And making good money too, by selling the produce. I'd follow her lead, but I like the layout of my farm too much.
    GC : ScarletGray1215
    KiK : ScarletGray1215

Sell quick growing crops at low cost and replenish. Carrots are probably best for this as they are used for many things and you'll have 10 minutes to do other things - not necessarily hay day either.
    Level 90

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecat00 View Post
    Sell quick growing crops at low cost and replenish. Carrots are probably best for this as they are used for many things and you'll have 10 minutes to do other things - not necessarily hay day either.
    I prefer wheat and soybeans mainly because of how they look when I harvest them, but carrots are a great seller and are ridiculously hard to find when I need them, so this is good advice. The only way to level up is to play play play and get the most out of each machine and each plot of land or farm space. A lot of people prefer to buy things like eggs and wheat and sweaters. I prefer to be the one selling to them!

Main Topic guide

Deep in the Heart of Cowboy country, Arlington, TX
    I find selling wheat is great for moving up but know there will be a down time selling. I also find selling wheat at 10 for 10 does not sell as well as 20 for 10. Now I will tell you selling carrots at 70 will sell fast.
    Also I find the bread sells fast too. 5 for 100 sells faster than for full price. I found 10 at full price takes forever to sell.

Also, I find selling when the Asian market is online brings the fastest sales.

Now I, also, love when we get double experience from trucks and boat orders. The last boat group activity helped me even if it was just double money. I did a lot as I want the pretty red tractor. haha

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvira View Post
    I find selling wheat is great for moving up but know there will be a down time selling. I also find selling wheat at 10 for 10 does not sell as well as 20 for 10. Now I will tell you selling carrots at 70 will sell fast.
    Also I find the bread sells fast too. 5 for 100 sells faster than for full price. I found 10 at full price takes forever to sell.

Also, I find selling when the Asian market is online brings the fastest sales.

Now I, also, love when we get double experience from trucks and boat orders. The last boat group activity helped me even if it was just double money. I did a lot as I want the pretty red tractor. haha

Good luck.
    It's funny that you said the Asian players buy your wheat, because my daughter noticed this some time ago. She even follows several farms with Asian names because they buy so much of her wheat over night and they are the first people she helps when she plays. Kids just seem to notice stuff like that.

Main Topic guide

Talking

Thanks everyone, I got to level 44 today
    GC: emzeeyenvy
    level 66
    Turbo trucker iii achieved 27.04.13

I seem to find truck orders being the best of assistance to giving xp...they don't take much and its very efficient to restock.

Who am I? Level 125 and a proud veteran!
    ***CURRENTLY CLANLESS***

l GG: 380 Million l EE: 382 Million l HH: 1.221 Million l
    Combined Hero Levels: 39