Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: St Patrick's Day Hooley Down on the Farm

I decided to go a fun route and wear attire from the Renaissance era. This, to me, is the perfect way to bring some Irish heritage to the festivities. I will be leaving the sword behind...no need to get too authentic.

And, of course, I will be wearing the Claddagh ring which the Major gave to me, just so I could wear it to the party.

And to round out the outfit, a matching Shamrock earrings and necklace set.

I'm still working on getting the Major to wear the traditional kilt, but that should be no problem with one or two "special" promises.

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Knitgal - what a saucy wench you are! This outfit is certain to cause the Major to "fling" all caution to the wind. You and Jem are fortunate that your beaus are so tall and slim. Can't quite image Mike in a kilt, myself, although he has bought a new flatcap for the occasion.

GladeMaid
    RSS Name - Glade's Auckland Farm: Level - 116: Achievements - 124/132 Masteries - 31/??. Barn/Silo - Never big enough! Bring back Game Centre Friend Requests!

Photo: Great Spotted Kiwi - Mark Jones, Auscape Intl

I will be wearing a forest green pleated maxi skirt by Michael Kors, it has a casual and relaxing feel, while still looking polished and luxurious. For this event I will be exchanging the white tee shirt for a beaded vintage bolero top. The green gems in the top matching both the green of the skirt and the central Irish theme of the evening.

Because I expect to flong (gnomish for dance) the night away I have opted for these rather gorgeous barefoot sandals with green pearls. I expect Franz will wash my feet in the stone beer cooler on the patio back at the cubby, at the end of the night. By then the ice will have melted and my feet will be hot....

To accompany this free flowing boho inspired outfit, plain stirling silver jewellery has been chosen.

First there is the simple Irish knot necklace.

Simple emerald green earrings with the familiar celtic design in sterling silver link the outfit nicely together.

And to carry the essentials, lipstick and fan, a beautifully beaded clutch tops the outfit off.

Antique vintage Japanese green hand painted wood fan floral design is a must for the warm balmy spring evening on the farm.

And finally MAC's Party Line Lipstick is the final touch.

GC ID Judesnz54. / Current lvl 97 / Kik FlowerFarm
    Farm name - Storybrooke Village / Achievements 119/126
    Town name - Spring Haven

Love the look Knitgal. Will set quite a few pulses racing.......

GC ID Judesnz54. / Current lvl 97 / Kik FlowerFarm
    Farm name - Storybrooke Village / Achievements 119/126
    Town name - Spring Haven

KG, I have to agree with Glade...definitely a saucy outfit for a saucy lass! When the major gets a peek of you in it, he'll forget all about his objections to a kilt. He'll be so flummoxed, you could wrap him in a sheet and he'd never notice!

Greg shall have to be extra alert. I have a suspicion Shea's frog adornments could attract a few wee hoppers looking for a kiss to transform them into a prince! ...and if they're really loving little leprechauns in disguise, a pot of gold for each smooch, Shea!

Jude, loving your whole look, and those sandals are simply stunning! Between your beaded top, Glade's sequins, and everyone's gorgeous jewelry, the Hooley will sparkle as though the very stars have fallen from the heavens to join us in celebration!

🍀I can't hardly wait! 🍀

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!

Hahahaa! Yea in that case he better! Thou i thought i got a very modest outfit for this party.... And to be honest i got a similar dress rl and its very comfy and does something nice to the figure

NH: Down on the farm
    lvl 50 and slowly rising...

Thank you for your wonderfully fun comments on my outfit, ladies.

JEM, that's exactly what I'm hoping will help the Major agree to wear the handsome kilt ensemble I have for him....among other things.

Jude, wonderful ensemble...looks so comfy, yet stunning, and the shoes!...excellent choice! If I understand your description of your outfit correctly, the bolero will be the only top you wear? That will show some midriff, won't it!

Glade, that new hat for Mike will look so good on him!

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Jude! You certainly will be the Boho Queen. I just love the beaded foot wear and I will definitely be dropping by your room to borrow them from time to time. They go so well with that stunning bolero top and glimpses of them peeping out from those flowing trou, are sure to captivate Franz' attention and ensure that cooling footbath turns into something far more passionate!
    GladeMaid
    RSS Name - Glade's Auckland Farm: Level - 116: Achievements - 124/132 Masteries - 31/??. Barn/Silo - Never big enough! Bring back Game Centre Friend Requests!

St Patrick's Day is just around the corner, and there are whisperings to be heard about what is being planned Down on the Farm. Rumours abound of a sparkly new dance floor, and fragrant, Rose of Tralee decor. Word is out that the Hildas have been seen sneaking into the barn and that stamping has been heard amidst the giggles emanating from the barn. What are those gnomettes up to? Come to the Hooley and all will be revealed! Word is that the green beer will be arriving in good time for testing before the festivities begin. Remember:

When we drink, we get drunk.
    When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
    When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
    When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
    So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Quote of the day: "Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat."~~By Alex Levine.~~
    GladeMaid

Oh glade! That poem is hallarios!

Oh no!! What is this?! i think im growing a hat and an umbrella! How terrible! Now i must go snoop as mary poppins..... Im getting so curious of that dance floor!! Good i choose some not to high heels so ican dance! and green ale...gee! I wonder what that tastes! Oooh i gotta try! Sneeking over to glades too peek and hope she dont se me spy!

NH: Down on the farm
    lvl 50 and slowly rising...