Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is there *really* a way to get 24000 coins to open the mine? :(

Centennial Club
    Noob question here, what is the RSS feed and where can I find it at??

thanks

In Hay Day, RSS refers to your Road Side Stand, where you sell your products. Oh, and DD is the Daily Dirt, the newspaper with the adverts.
    Pavia level 58 farmer at Pavia's Glen
    GC ID dhaunivan99

Quote Originally Posted by Pilmo View Post
    Noob question here, what is the RSS feed and where can I find it at??

thanks
    RSS stands for RoadSide Shop, next to the road

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you for this thread, it's really helpful! I'm level 21 and have just realised that I should have been using the RSS much more. I have all the equipment for this level (just; saving for the cake oven was hard work!) but I definitely don't have enough gold for the 24,000 price tag of the mine. I like doing the truck orders because I like playing by the rules of the game, but I'll definitely be selling in the RSS from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by GemF View Post
    Thank you for this thread, it's really helpful! I'm level 21 and have just realised that I should have been using the RSS much more. I have all the equipment for this level (just; saving for the cake oven was hard work!) but I definitely don't have enough gold for the 24,000 price tag of the mine. I like doing the truck orders because I like playing by the rules of the game, but I'll definitely be selling in the RSS from now on.
    There is no rule that says you have to do truck orders or boats or anything else for that matter. Early on we had a thread where a group of us were staffed pretty much all day and all we did was help people get the turbo trucker and captains achievment. I still use the picture one of the girls made to identify us for my signature. It was a fun thing to do. Anyway, in order to help those folks none of us sold much from our barn so we would have what ever the person we were working with at the time needed. The girl who recruited me was what some might call a lousy neighbor because she never sold anything. Her barn was over 3000 at the time but she always always had whatever someone needed to get that next consecutive boat. And she was the helper who helped me get my TT3 mainly by letting me know that if I needed pies they would be there. I leveled up during my run and the next machine was the pie maker. It was really scary when the next order wanted a pie I couldn't make.

So we rarely sold in the RSS but like I said, there is no rule that says you have to do any of it. I like truck orders even when there is not a double coin event because I prefer to level up more than get more coins at the moment. So I look for orders with more XP than coins. Sometimes the same order offers more coin than XP. You just have to watch and do the ones that get you what you need. If you are struggling to buy that next machine, then you want straight coins and very few XP. It's easier to level up in the lower levels and the temptation to do that is strong. That's what's so cool about this game. You have to buck the trend to level up when to do so would slow your actual progress. It takes a lot of thought.

Glad this thread could help some of you folks.

Tigg
    Last edited by Tiggerr129; December 7th, 2014 at 06:32 PM.

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Reading these posts regarding how to make money/coins is surely a great help.. I started reading yesterday and followed tips, and now i'm getting close to 100K! So happy. 😁 I'm a level 34, i started playing early November. ☺️

Thank you for all the tips. 💕

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by MissRheality View Post
    Reading these posts regarding how to make money/coins is surely a great help.. I started reading yesterday and followed tips, and now i'm getting close to 100K! So happy.  I'm a level 34, i started playing early November. ☺️

Thank you for all the tips. 
    First of all, welcome MissRheality to the Hay Day subforum. I'm glad you were able to find the helpful posts written by us forumites. I was in the same position as you when I discovered the Supercell forums in 2014.

---
    Lynn
    December 1, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 2nd, 2019 at 07:21 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

OP is level 134, so i guess she managed to scrounge up the 24000 coins after all. Nice.

When I was down at the lower levels I did not even open the mine. I also shoved all of the production machines off in the corner and not played them. I filled my farm up with fruit bushes and trees. Sold the fruit at max price. Got all my saws/axes from the DD mostly from wheat sellers that were accumulating expansion items only. Made my first million coins in no time.

5 years old necroed thread. A record!