Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there *really* a way to get 24000 coins to open the mine? :(

Is there *really* a way to get 24000 coins to open the mine? :(

I'm quite a newbie but I haven't opened the mine due to its high cost.

I have never gone beyond 5000 coins, as I buy/sell constantly.

I don't think I will ever get to that amount of money

Read this thread about wheating -http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...rials-for-free

Also, not sure what level you're at but it's usually best to focus on selling in your road side shop. You can usually get more coins that way than by truck orders and the little visitors.

Also, I opened my mine right away at level 24-25, but I wish I would've waited and saved those coins to repair the fishing boat at level 27 and buy the juice machine etc instead because there isn't much to do with the mine at that level.

Thanks กกก Level 25 here.

If you keep playing, you will reach the point where you have so many coins you won't even blink at 24,000. Believe it or not!

If you need coins, sell from your RSS. Don't sell to the little people, unless it's something you need to get rid of, like eggs or wheat. Don't fill truck orders, either. Try to resist buying stuff from other people's stands, unless it's something cheap that you can re-sell at a profit.

Consider specializing in selling fruit. Fruit sells fast and at max price. And it doesn't take up any barn space. I know people who make 100,000 coins a day selling fruit.
    Level 189

And advertise. Every four minutes go to your shop and slap a free ad on something, anything, so that your shop is open to non friends. Sell everything you have every night after you have cued up your machines. Sell at max price, and advertise.

Did I mention advertising?

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Oh, I thought advertising wasn't free

So selling fruit is a good option. But fruit takes so long to grow...(cherries especially at my level)

Quote Originally Posted by Allegra View Post
    Oh, I thought advertising wasn't free

So selling fruit is a good option. But fruit takes so long to grow...(cherries especially at my level)
    You get a free ad every five minutes.

Also. Make and sell animal feed. It sells very quickly. The price a product brings is directly proportional to the time it takes to grow. Wheat is two minutes. Max price 10/ 36. Corn takes 5 min. Max price 10/72 etc
    Last edited by Tiggerr129; March 8th, 2014 at 10:31 PM.

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Pro Member
    Don't buy any more than you have to. Make and sell. Most things at your level sell pretty good. The red berry cakes don't sell and the wool items. Are the slowest selling items. Everything else will sell good. Sell at max price. Crops will sell good that is mostly what I sell
    GC/kik brendaaharb Lvl 64
    Climbing sure and strong w/help from friends
    Achievements 98/99
    Please all neighbors add pic to your profile

I renember thinking it would be impossible to make that amount of money but eventually making money becomes so much easier the more you level up.. I'd prioritise you boat over your mine as I think you benifit more from fish.
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerr129 View Post
    And advertise. Every four minutes go to your shop and slap a free ad on something, anything, so that your shop is open to non friends. Sell everything you have every night after you have cued up your machines. Sell at max price, and advertise.

Did I mention advertising?
    As Tiggerr says, make and sell and advertise Chicken feed is quick, easy and sells well at maximum price.

Farm Level 164. Town 49. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.