Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Resolved: Forum Maintenance Soon!

Fresh Spawn

Neighborhood Request

Juz want to ask why i don't or have not received request from friends? Thou, i see requests from my notification in facebook but when i clicked it there's none in hayday plz help

Internal service error

I was playing the game fine the morning and after breakfast opened the app to find I couldn't make it last the title screen. It said "maintenance break, internal service error". I restarted my iphone, deleted the app and re-downloaded it. Nothing's working. My gf's game is working just fine. Please advise on what to do.

Fresh Spawn

"maintenance break"

Still can't log on to clash of clans, because of a maintenace break internal sever error. But me friend is on with no problems.

Fresh Spawn

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by moeha535 View Post
    Still can't log on to clash of clans, because of a maintenace break internal sever error. But me friend is on with no problems.
    yeah, me too

Check this also:
    Code:
    http://downdetector.com/status/clash-of-clans

Fresh Spawn

"maintenance break"

If this is an update or a sever is down i'd like to know. Clash of clans is a great game and i'd hate to not be able to not get on.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidkilla View Post
    I was playing the game fine the morning and after breakfast opened the app to find I couldn't make it last the title screen. It said "maintenance break, internal service error". I restarted my iphone, deleted the app and re-downloaded it. Nothing's working. My gf's game is working just fine. Please advise on what to do.
    Update: I'm back in! Ty

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by moeha535 View Post
    If this is an update or a sever is down i'd like to know. Clash of clans is a great game and i'd hate to not be able to not get on.
    Back on! Thanks

Hay day maintennance break

hey. is the maintennance over? please speed up. my boat will leave soon!

Fresh Spawn

Issues loading game

Hi ive just started playing COC and have already spent a bit of $$ on it but everytime i try and load the game now it just goes start back to my phones main screen! Does any one know how to fix this issues please? Love game and have spent to much to stop playin!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Update: We are back online with a multitude of fixes!! There are still some known minor issues which we will fix next week!

Hey All,

In a moment we will do a short-ish maintenance to the forums in a short while. We will also update the forums with new additions (based on your feedback) so stay tuned and hang in there!

Cheers,

Nick
    problem with CO-Leader... I had promote and demote, but now that's gone. Plus revenge is gone.
    Kevin A. Koller
    President/CEO
    First Aid Services Team Inc.