Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Resolved: Forum Maintenance Soon!

Officially Retired: Yes I'm alive :smirk:

Hey Nick

Glad you guys are back.

Have a question for you. Can you add the Polish flag, you had it (I think you did) in September of 2013, but it then was removed, and I couldn't afford to buy it back then (I was level 30ish). If you guys can please add this, I will be so happy!

Thanks,
    Kowalski711

Fan Club|Ideas|Sticky W/ Reasons|About Me|Clan Troop Bank
    Quote Originally Posted by ztb29 View Post
    Nuke has killer in his name while Kowalski is a killer of ideas in IFR...
    Quote Originally Posted by iPromise View Post
    [You're famous for being] That guy who was once a GASP, but now just floats around dropping his minion poo on poo ideas in Ideas & Feature Requests.

unable to update on 1mobile market

There's a problem updating in 1mobile market. Please HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Update: We are back online with a multitude of fixes!! There are still some known minor issues which we will fix next week!

Hey All,

In a moment we will do a short-ish maintenance to the forums in a short while. We will also update the forums with new additions (based on your feedback) so stay tuned and hang in there!

Cheers,

Nick

Fresh Spawn

help me link my account

Greetings!

Please help me how can i link my account to my new android phone.

Here is what happen, at first i have my iphone and android phone. Then i link my Clash of clans account to my android phone and i successfully linked it. But my android phone was stolen then i buy new one. I try to link it again but the message shows "this account has already linked" the problem was i forgot the link code. Please help me supercell.

Thanks and Regards

Smile Thread Pages

Hi Steve! Thus forum needs more improvement, I noticed that if you go to your profile and go to your post it will redirect you to page 1 of the thread. I am expecting that if you go to your post you will be automatically redirected to your post.

Best Regards,
    Heinrich Picar
    YouTube Channel: TheDarkLord Gamer

Twitter: @TheDarkLord098

Smile Message Viewing

If I view my messages in my inbox, almost all words are viewed incorrectly. The words are horizontally viewed.
    YouTube Channel: TheDarkLord Gamer

Twitter: @TheDarkLord098

Fresh Spawn

Unhappy Still can't update HayDay

I have an iPod Touch 5th Generation and still can't get the Hay Day update to load. I keep getting an error that says the artwork can't load. My daughter deleted the app and tried to reinstall. So now, when I finally get Hay Day back, my farm will probably be gone and I'll probably have to start over at level !

Help needed please.

Since the last update I have been experiencing problems playing the game on my apple iphone, sometimes it loads, sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it will be playing fine but then randomly close down, other times it will play but be a bit laggy, any ideas how I can fix this???

heya.I'm new here..n .I wanted to confirm this thing..ter is some rumor tat a clan vs clan battle will b brought out soon..is it true ?

Exclamation Scared to lose my account

i made this account of clash of clans on my ipad But for some reason when i try to log on to my phone with my game center it made a new village what i didnt want i wanted to have both devices to have the same account im scared that if i delete the app from my ipad it will erase my hard work from that account Please help

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DaOriginalCris View Post
    i made this account of clash of clans on my ipad But for some reason when i try to log on to my phone with my game center it made a new village what i didnt want i wanted to have both devices to have the same account im scared that if i delete the app from my ipad it will erase my hard work from that account Please help
    Thats simple you just have to reconnect the accounts together but be careful to make sure you set the good account to old device and the bad account as new account other wise you will end up with a double noob account.

PS why do you have so many sentences just in one paragraph it would be so much easier to understand and make a lot more sense if you would just add periods why do you not add periods it gets annoying trying to understand so yeah like ♥♥♥ dont you know where a period is come on man how old are you like six you should know how to stop a sentence by now so pls in the future use periods