Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Monthly Contest Winner - February

Most Level-Headed Member
    Eggs-cellent choice.

Congrats meonhoc!

Congratulations Meon Hoc, and so well deserved. You are a wonderful mentor to all and a great friend and neighbour. Enjoy the diamonds and thanks again

Farm Level 175. Town 53. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Congrats!!!!💎

At the Boom Beach Cafe making carrot burgers
    Congrats meonhoc!
    TC likes carrots on his burgers.
    no, this is not clickable

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

I love that picture so much I have to quote it. Please tell the artist I say THANKS for the hard work. Oh and the title AdvoCat , you always have the right word for everything. It is so unique .

Wow, I can't stop smiling since the announcement. I am literally buried in diamonds now after Alfred's visit. A huge thank you to The Moderator team and SuperCell for choosing me as this month winner.

When I join forum, I have learned a lot of tip and tricks from this great community. Passing along the good tips is the least I can do to thank them. I am pleased to know the knowledge I share can benefit many others players and improve your game experience.

Thank you friends for all your kind words on forum, via PM, visitor messages, KIK, farm name, neighborhood chat...You are also part of this achievement today by inspiring me and sharing with me your game experience.

I decide to hire Tom for shovels. Come get some at various time in my shop in the next few days.
    May diamonds be at your mine.

@Helen: your farm name is so sweet I cannot collect the coins in my shop . Great sig!
    @vipolak, d2l5p2, Gremlin4, knitgal2, Gymgirl4a, KaitheBeast0: thank you for being supportive all along.
    @Holidae: it means a lot coming from Most Level-Headed Member
    @Cricks: kitty avatar on! (now you know why I should not be a mod)
    @shivampaw: you were unhappy winning those gems ?
    @Bakhoumgeorge: thanks, male or female?
    @romina1106: thank you for signing up to congratulate me.
    @Tim: if you like that...can Addicted be replaced please ?
    Last edited by meonhoc; March 7th, 2014 at 05:36 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Ghost appears randomly on the lake, well, on a regular basis. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 136♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I am riding on a Phoenix, playing Super Smash Bros, although its fire is burning my bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I love that picture so much I have to quote it. Please tell the artist I say THANKS for the hard work. Oh and the title AdvoCat , you always have the right word for everything. It is so unique .

Wow, I can't stop smiling since the announcement. I am literally buried in diamonds now after Alfred's visit. A huge thank you to The Moderator team and SuperCell for choosing me as this month winner.

When I join forum, I have learned a lot of tip and tricks from this great community. Passing along the good tips is the least I can do to thank them. I am pleased to know the knowledge I share can benefit many others players and improve your game experience.

Thank you friends for all your kind words on forum, via PM, visitor messages, KIK, farm name, neighborhood chat...You are also part of this achievement today by inspiring me and sharing with me your game experience.

@Helen: your farm name is so sweet I cannot collect the coins in my shop . Great sig!
    @vipolak, d2l5p2, Gremlin4, knitgal2, Gymgirl4a, KaitheBeast0: thank you for being supportive all along.
    @Holidae: it means a lot coming from Most Level-Headed Member
    @Cricks: kitty avatar on! (now you know why I should not be a mod)
    @shivampaw: you were unhappy winning those gems ?
    @Bakhoumgeorge: thanks, male or female?
    @romina1106: thank you for signing up to congratulate me.
    @Tim: if you like that...can Addicted be replaced please ?
    Lol male and you're welcome also if I were them I would give yourself a custom title named AdvoCat you would like that... Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercell
    Never assume anything. It makes an A.S.S. out of U and M.E.

^^^Click on signature picture^^^
    Current Main Games: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U | Super Smash Bros. 3DS | Mario Kart 8
    Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796

Awwww Meonhoc, just saw this on fb. A very big, very well deserved CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'm so proud of you, lol!!!!
    GC & Kik:BootibooG, Level 118

Congratulations Meonhoc!!!!! Let me echo everyone else and say you do a Great Job in helping everyone out and you definitely deserve this award!!!!
    Proud Member of HDAA (HayDay Addicts Anonymous) working on my addiction, 1 wheat field at a time
    Please PM for Farm ID
    Level: 144 | Town Level: 39
    |Achievements:143/144| Wheating since March 15, 2013

Congatulations to you Meonhoc! Nice job on Enable diamond confirmation button thread. 👍

Banned

Congrats Meonhoc!

Just wanted to give a shout out to our very own, Meonhoc! She was chosen and recognized by SC for her aMOOzing contributions to this forum.

Got a question? Ask Meonhoc, she has the answers

Great job! Can I borrow some diamonds?

Edit: oops, couple days late
    Last edited by Haystacker; March 8th, 2014 at 07:10 PM.