Thread: Lvl 107 Looking for new clan

Lvl 107 Looking for new clan

Found a clan for the moment, thank you to everyone that showed interest.
    Last edited by oHeXo; March 5th, 2014 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oHeXo View Post
    Hi,

I am a level 107, nearly 108. I am a Th10 with maxed lvl8 walls and 1/3lvl9. I am active and social looking for a mature clan with fun and active people.

Thanks,
    HeX
    Hey oHeXo,

I welcome you to check out the Crucible of Sins family. We are 5 clans strong and surely have one that suits you. Envy, Greed or Wrath are all high level, and slightly different styles. We are on a mission to push to top 50 soon, Wrath is already 138 in the world and we've just begun our push. This is a great group of people to play with, we are all adults and ask that all members be 21 and up. If this looks suitable to your needs check us out, if you apply somewhere just note you were referred from the forums in request. Happy clashing and hope to see you soon.

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...rs-Pro-Farmers

Hey man, you should come check out Black Temple. We are a good group of international players that are very welcoming and extremely active. We are a farming majority clan with a push ever so often. We also donate over 100k per season. We are currently looking for 100+ individuals with lvl 6 archers. If you want to find out more information about us just click on my sig.

IGN: Marshall | TH10 | LVL 119 | Trophy Record 3272

Hey oHeXo,

Have a look at Nakama Ck. Great clan with great people. Drop me a PM or leave a message in our thread and we will get back to you as soon as possible. The link to our thread is in my signature.

Best of luck in your search for a new clan
    TH10 Maxed defenses and heroes. Walls? Pfffff...
    GG 1.4B
    HH 8.5M

Quote Originally Posted by xLEGiiNDo View Post
    Hey man, you should come check out Black Temple. We are a good group of international players that are very welcoming and extremely active. We are a farming majority clan with a push ever so often. We also donate over 100k per season. We are currently looking for 100+ individuals with lvl 6 archers. If you want to find out more information about us just click on my sig.
    I second this statement

Quote Originally Posted by Artoo View Post
    I second this statement

3rd it! haha. Thanks for stopping by Hex.
    IGN: Elliot | GC: ell4764 | Clan: British Legends