Thread: Offensive players

Fresh Spawn

Offensive players

I would like to warn other Hay Day players to keep an eye out for a very offensive player who may try to join your neighborhood.

farm name <edit>
    shop name <edit>

I have kicked him out of my neighborhood for being offensive and using insulting language. From the picture looks to be male, dark skinned, possibly Asian, maybe in his twenties. Don't understand these kind of people.
    Last edited by Cricks3; March 5th, 2014 at 12:26 AM. Reason: removed private information per no name and shame policy

Coming to the forums to forewarn others is a nice idea, and I'm sorry you had some difficult dealings with this person, but you broke the forum rules by naming and shaming.

There is an entire set of rules for the forums here: http://forum.supercell.net/forumdisp.../8-Forum-Rules

Please read and familiarize yourself with them before posting again.

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

That's correct or name can be seen, but not their's! Stupid rules !

Stealing

Anyone have aver any suggestions for a player who joined a neighborhood, "stole" some trade items that was intended for another player and then left the neighborhood?

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaAnt View Post
    That's correct or name can be seen, but not their's! Stupid rules !
    GC: Seven for One, Level 71
    NH: "Hay Day Fever " avatar is red stallion on yellow background
    kik: SevenforOne (for faster response)