Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kik

kik

Can someone please tell me what this means?? And how to msg?

Nothing comes up in search for either.
    Thanks!

Kik is a chat messenger apps that you download from itunes store. You will create your own unique id and you will add the person you are trying to reach by his/her kik id.
    Hay Day! Level: 101 Kik: lukpookie

KiK is a messaging app for iPhone or iPad. You download it from the app store and create an account with your user name. Other KiK user can then send and receive messages in the app using that user name.
    Level 95 Farm - Level 27 Town
    134/141 Achievements - 20 Machines Mastered
    iOS Player
    GC: Hog_Fan
    KiK: HDHog_Fan

When you search for kik in the AppStore, you need to search under thr iPhone option. If you search under iPad option, you will not find kik
    GC & Kik:BootibooG, Level 118

Thanks

That explains it, I don't have an iphone. There isn't any way to pm here? or do people just not use it.?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SatinDucky View Post
    That explains it, I don't have an iphone. There isn't any way to pm here? or do people just not use it.?
    Android version:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android&hl=en

You could also PM here:
    http://forum.supercell.net/private.php?do=newpm
    Last edited by DeHongaar; February 26th, 2014 at 10:20 AM.
    Android player - Level 50+ - Achievements: 92/99

Your ipad can still install an iphone app, just appears to be smaller on your screen
    lvl 63
    Play daily -- deeply addicted

You can PM here, and some people do use it.

But it's not as convenient as KIK. You have to wait 1 minute after sending a message before you can send another one, and your inbox is limited to 50 messages (including sent messages, if you save those).
    Level 196

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    You can PM here, and some people do use it.

But it's not as convenient as KIK. You have to wait 1 minute after sending a message before you can send another one, and your inbox is limited to 50 messages (including sent messages, if you save those).
    That, and you have to BE here to see your PMs, which can be inconvenient. Kik allows you to receive messages and not be tied to the Forum.
    Shea
    Level: 83 (how on earth did THAT happen?!); Town level 21; TT III; Captain III; BSH3; 107/108
    I play daily and help a lot and appreciate those lovelies who help me!

Yeah, PMs are not instant messages, and you can't really have a conversation.

I prefer PMs for trading, though. Usually for trading I'm at my computer checking the forum anyway, and it's nice to not have to close Hay Day to read or respond to a message on my phone. A lot of people use a second device for KIK (their phone if they're playing on their iPad, say), but not everyone has that luxury.

For Android users, Facebook is a good alternative to KIK. Facebook messaging works on desktops or mobile devices, and we have to connect to other Hay Day players through Facebook anyway.
    Level 196