Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Down on the farm cubby refit

Yes, a defibrillator may be needed...good thinking, Mini!

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

I am touched beyond all measure at your concern for my health & well-being when I'm prostrate with concern over the health & well-being of my bank account! You ladies are just too, too kind!

The next time I'm faced with plunking down over a quarter million for a machine so ugly it needs to be hidden from view as soon as it's unwrapped, you need to begin charging up the defibrillator! I will definitely need it again! ZAP

MG, I love each of your choices for our outdoor ablutions, but I have to agree that my RL speed is more on a par with the maid in the Rubbermaid than the damsel in the granite grotto!

It must have been the lateness of the hour, coupled with the giddiness of the first derby, else I might have suggested Forrest for our mighty steed's name...not to diminish Phar-lap's worthy accomplishments, but I can just hear our entire cubby screaming "Run, Forrest, run!"

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJEM5 View Post
    I am touched beyond all measure at your concern for my health & well-being when I'm prostrate with concern over the health & well-being of my bank account! You ladies are just too, too kind!

The next time I'm faced with plunking down over a quarter million for a machine so ugly it needs to be hidden from view as soon as it's unwrapped, you need to begin charging up the defibrillator! I will definitely need it again! ZAP

MG, I love each of your choices for our outdoor ablutions, but I have to agree that my RL speed is more on a par with the maid in the Rubbermaid than the damsel in the granite grotto!

It must have been the lateness of the hour, coupled with the giddiness of the first derby, else I might have suggested Forrest for our mighty steed's name...not to diminish Phar-lap's worthy accomplishments, but I can just hear our entire cubby screaming "Run, Forrest, run!"
    It's all about the , Jem, and our cubby has a as big as Phar Lap's was.
    Last edited by GladeMaid; March 13th, 2015 at 09:42 PM.
    GladeMaid
    RSS Name - Glade's Auckland Farm: Level - 116: Achievements - 124/132 Masteries - 31/??. Barn/Silo - Never big enough! Bring back Game Centre Friend Requests!

Photo: Great Spotted Kiwi - Mark Jones, Auscape Intl