Page 1 of 375 1231151101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [TRADE] Foods Items and other Produced Goods here - GC and make a Deal!

[TRADE] Foods Items and other Produced Goods here - GC and make a Deal!

We already have an amazing thread for trading expansion material so I think it's time to create a proper trading tread for food items and other produced goods, basically anything we can grow and produce in our farm like:

• Food Examples: Cream, Sugar, Cake, Jam, Ice Cream, etc.
    • Crops Examples: Strawberries, Tomatoes, Indigo, etc.
    • Other Produced Goods Exampes: Animal feed, sweaters, wolly hats, etc.

This thread is strictly for trading food items and other produced goods.
    Refrain from posting trades involving any type of expansion equipment here, please use the expansion parts trade thread for that as we want to avoid double posting.

**The Number One Rule of trading (please read completely):

Name & Shame is never allowed (<---- click to view)

Be aware that trading is an unofficial feature and not supported by SC. Every trade has the possibility to go wrong. BE fully aware that each partner enters into every trade with full knowledge of these risks and takes full responsibility no matter how the trade pans out.

NEVER, EVER, NEVER give out your game account (farm ID number) to anyone. This could cause your farm to be exploited or stolen.

The following are guidelines on how to conduct a trade. They are not hard and fast rules. However, if most of us follow the same guidelines, there will be that much less room for misunderstandings, and trades will go much faster and smoother for everyone.

How to trade
    :

1). Please make sure you have enough free space in your barn to receive the items from the trade.
    2). Make sure to share your GC or FB url and level so the other person can add you and find you easier on their friends list.
    3). Agree on amount of items being traded and what price.
    4). Place 1 wheat for sale for 1 coin in the LAST box (to the far right) in your store. Make sure you don't advertise.
    5). When the the wheat is purchased by your trading partner, you should be able to see his/her name on that box.
    6A). When you see the right name come up, it verifies your trader is there and proceed by putting the items you're trading in the same box the wheat as in.
    6B). If trading several different or more than 10 items, please don't use multiple boxes. Use only the last box for trading! Wait for trader to empty the last box and re-use it.
    6C). If an unknown or wrong person buys the wheat DO NOT PUT YOUR ITEMS UP. Please contact your trader and postpone the trade for a few minutes.
    7). After your trader has received the items, please go to your trader's store and repeat step 4 to 6.
    8). When you've completed a trade, please delete or edit your post to "TRADE CLOSED" so people don't continue contacting you about an expired trade.

Communication tips:
    1). Use PM's (private messages) to contact prospective traders or KIK if you have it (provide the KIK ID in your trade post. Please do not attempt to conduct conversations on this thread or post "I sent you a message." etc. If you sent someone a PM or KIK, they'll get it. Let's keep this thread clear for the trade posts themselves and keep trades private.
    2). Make sure you include GC AND LEVEL when responding to a trade right away to save time.
    3). Make sure your mailbox isn't full (below 50 for both inbox and sent).
    4). A "thank you" after a trade goes a long way

Let me know if anything need to be corrected or added. Thanks!
    Last edited by Cricks3; June 15th, 2015 at 05:01 PM. Reason: replaced missing paragraph

Grea idea....I'll break the ice. I want all your sugar, syrup, cheese and butter. Willing to give wheat, corn and carrots. Let's trade.
    GC & KiK: tomisnic | Level: 95

Quote Originally Posted by tomisnic View Post
    Grea idea....I'll break the ice. I want all your sugar, syrup, cheese and butter. Willing to give wheat, corn and carrots. Let's trade.
    Seems a bit unrealistic if you ask me :P
    Let me try ..

Looking for 20 potatoes to trade for my 20 cow feed.
    I'll pay top price for the potatoes and charge default price for chicken feed.

PM me if interested and make sure to include GC AND LEVEL!
    GC (& Kik): PinkStarbelly
    Tag: 8U99URUY Level: ​106

brown sugar

I am looking for 8 brown sugar.

I have the following to trade:
    cotton
    bacon
    goat's milk
    chicken feed
    cow feed (1:1)
    pig feed (1:1)
    tomatoes
    pumpkins
    strawberries (1:1)
    cherries (1:1)
    potatoes
    cacaos (1:1)

Other than the ones I've marked 1 to 1, I'll give 2 of mine for one of yours, and trade at default prices. Please PM me.

GC: Jorelle King
    Level 37

Trainee
    Might I suggest maybe adding a number 8 to the steps on how to trade?

8. Once your requested trade is completed, return to thread and delete your trade request so that you do not continue to receive PM's on expired requests.

And, by the way, PinkStarbelly....I'm really kinda thinkin I luv ya! All of your posts are so helpful. Long live strategery! lol

This is a great idea!

Looking for brown sugar, white sugar, and cream in bulk.

I have:
    lots of mallets, stakes, and screws
    34 cream cake
    24 strawberry cake

PM me to trade with your offers. 1 (of mine): 2 (of yours).
    KIK: rainbowpridecanada
    Don't add me if you're a kiddie. No kiddie in my kiki.

Quote Originally Posted by racheldavis37062 View Post
    Might I suggest maybe adding a number 8 to the steps on how to trade?

8. Once your requested trade is completed, return to thread and delete your trade request so that you do not continue to receive PM's on expired requests.

And, by the way, PinkStarbelly....I'm really kinda thinkin I luv ya! All of your posts are so helpful. Long live strategery! lol
    That's a great idea. Will add it, thanks!

Hehe I'm happy I could help. Sharing is caring!
    GC (& Kik): PinkStarbelly
    Tag: 8U99URUY Level: ​106

Another tip

Quote Originally Posted by PinkStarbelly View Post
    We already have an amazing thread for trading expansion material so I think it's time to create a proper trading tread for food items and other produced goods, basically anything we can grow and produce in our farm like:

• Food Examples: Cream, Sugar, Cake, Jam, Ice Cream, etc.
    • Crops Examples: Strawberries, Tomatoes, Indigo, etc.
    • Other Produced Goods Exampes: Animal feed, sweaters, wolly hats, etc.

How to trade:
    1). Please make sure you have enough free space in your barn to receive the items from the trade.
    2). Make sure to share your GC and level so the other person can add you and find you easier on their friends list.
    3). Agree on amount of items being traded and what price.
    4). Place 1 wheat for sale for 1 coin in the LAST box (to the far right) in your store. Make sure you don't advertise.
    5). When the the wheat is purchased by your trading partner, you should be able to see his/her name on that box.
    6A). When you see the right name come up, it verifies your trader is there and proceed by putting the items you're trading in the same box the wheat as in.
    6B). If an unknown or wrong person buys the wheat DO NOT PUT YOUR ITEMS UP. Please contact your trader and postpone the trade for a few minutes.
    7). After your trader has received the items, please go to your trader's store and repeat step 4 to 6.

Communication tips:
    1). Use PM (private message) instead of posting a reply directly in thread as others can read and jeopardize the trade.
    2). Make sure you include GC AND LEVEL when responding to a trade right away to save time.
    3). Make sure your mailbox isn't full (below 50 for both inbox and sent).
    4). A "thank you" after a trade goes a long way

Let me know if anything need to be corrected or added. Thanks!

An added tip: When selling in bulk, more than 10 of an item, please do NOT place several sets of 10 in a few different boxes. Not only can the items be stolen but try as I might on the rare occasion my barn will be full & I will have to rush to my farm & clean out some space quickly. Usually of course the one box will be empty by the time i get back but if you have filled 3 or 4 boxes I have lost a lot of product. I always try to remember to have room in my barn but I'm human & sometimes I think I do & sometimes I just forget. Please just use one box. A few more seconds won't make that much difference on the trade for what it might save your customer.
    ♥♥ 40595/Lvl 84/GC is Franken5te1n57/⏪ (that's a 5 not an S & a 1 not an I)/Achievements 116 of 120/Frankenstein's Farm/Franken5te1n57's Roadside Shop/Captain,Stevedore​,TT & Co-op III/My KIK ID is mkj3757/LAST 2 STALLS ARE RESERVED FOR TRADING ONLY!!! COC Level 89

4 Saws for 1 Hot Chocolate anyone. Need to go to sleep but boat has one more crate to fill!!

Fresh Spawn

urgently need berry juice

hi, My GC : eyex3 and i am level 36

urgently need berry juice for my current ship quest. 8 hours to go.

thank you so much