Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Three Weeks Ago

Three Weeks Ago

Your request (#1970422) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.

We'll contact you as soon as we have an answer for you.

Quote Originally Posted by tntvector View Post
    Your request (#1970422) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.

We'll contact you as soon as we have an answer for you.
    I don't think high 19's were 3 weeks ago, but with a ticket number you're in the queue. Unfortunately, support response times are not optimal right now. Your case should be coming up before too long though.

Well several weeks, do you have an estimated time schedule?

I was told that after two weeks i could post on the forun to see exactly how progress is coming along and i did wait patiently for several weeks and i think i deserve to know whats going on. I have spent $50 on this game and somehow i feel like the least you could do is help me regain access to my account. Thanks

Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    I was told that after two weeks i could post on the forun to see exactly how progress is coming along and i did wait patiently for several weeks and i think i deserve to know whats going on. I have spent $50 on this game and somehow i feel like the least you could do is help me regain access to my account. Thanks
    You weren't told that.

Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    Your in-game reporting generates an e-mail with required info. Supercell will reply with an automated response assigning you a support ticket number. If... after several weeks to a month you don't hear anything further, post your ticket # here and we can ask support to review it. Sometimes it's waiting for communication from the player that was caught in e-mail spam filter for instance.

You must wait for some time - many people have said they spent money on the game but that doesn't mean Support should go to them first. You will have to wait for a couple more weeks.

Well by then my new account will have passed my previous accounts progress. So what is the necessary procedure to obtain a refund since your support system is inadequate?

Well by then my new account will have passed my previous accounts progress. So what is the necessary procedure to obtain a refund since your support system is inadequate?
    There is no procedure, Apple considers In-App Purchases for consumables complete and non-refundable as soon as they are delivered. Supercell's refund policy can be found here: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/

But, don't despair, I believe support is working on your case now. If they have all the needed info, should be done soon.

As stated above my new account has surpassed my previous account. I have more builders and everything. I have waited patiently and i only asked for support so i could request the recovery be backed up by a different email then the one i am using on my new account.

I have no way to contact support team no way of knowing when my problem is being assessed and i continue to progress in my new account knowing it may be overridden by my previous account. Both of which i have made purchases. Im in the dark about everything. You must understand my frustration of which i sincerely apologize.

I received an email:

Ana (Supercell)
    Feb 18 17:34

Hello Mentor Dizzle,

Thanks for contacting us and for playing Clash of Clans.

I have now found your old village and swapped the Google+ link so please launch the game to see if it was recovered. You should see a popup asking if you want to recover your village. Please note that if you select "Yes" from this popup, you will lose the village in the background.

Let me know if you need more help with this.

Have a great day