Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Neighborhood Questions and Answers!

There is no special way to trade in Neighbourhoods, it is just easier because you can easily ask what your neighbour needs, then put that item for sale in your shop.
    It is recommended to use the last crate in your shop, and be fast to buy it before someone else does.

Trainee

Min

Can you create a neighborhood box in our roadside shop? So only our hoodies can see it?

Banned

When is the next neighborhood update being released?

How soon can we expect to see Neighbourhood being expanded as having 20 members is a bit small.
    Last edited by Trinionwheel; May 2nd, 2014 at 05:56 AM.

Is there any way to resolve conflict without kicking people out? I really hate that feature, especially because there is nothing in the aftermath of the eviction to explain what the evicted person did to get kicked out. It's insensitive and downright cruel. But as leader you have to make decisions that might hurt people's feelings. Any tips for me as leader?
    Last edited by ruthfarm; May 11th, 2014 at 12:23 AM.

Thumbs Up hm?

Who is online right now?

Report issues

I have seen the same problem reported here already, but no answers. I started a neighbourhood, it flourishes, and out of the blue, my co leader and myself got reported, twice for me, and I had not even been on for hours when that second report came, for what reason, I do not know, there was no improperties, unless the fact that this co leader and I speak english and most in the neighbourhood speak portuguese and it annoyed someone. I do wonder if some people are doing it out of malice or something. I really do not believe this matter should be handled like an anonymous tip on a hotline. Even if one needs 4 reports to have a problem.

Please note the following addition has been added to the OP:

"EDIT: Q: Can I make lots of threads and posts to make sure my Neighborhood stands out?

A: You are allowed ONE (1) recruiting thread for your NH. and are permitted to make ONE (1) "bump-up" post to it each day. You can post your ad in reply to someone looking to change or join an NH. However, you can NOT post ads for your NH on someone else's recruiting thread nor on other topic threads."
    Last edited by Cricks3; May 14th, 2014 at 04:11 AM.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 145, town level 42
    NH:
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 12.2 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by anagfm View Post
    I have seen the same problem reported here already, but no answers. I started a neighbourhood, it flourishes, and out of the blue, my co leader and myself got reported, twice for me, and I had not even been on for hours when that second report came, for what reason, I do not know, there was no improperties, unless the fact that this co leader and I speak english and most in the neighbourhood speak portuguese and it annoyed someone. I do wonder if some people are doing it out of malice or something. I really do not believe this matter should be handled like an anonymous tip on a hotline. Even if one needs 4 reports to have a problem.
    The problem may lie in the relative ease to accidentally report someone. I am not active in any neighborhood, but I recall someone making a similar comment in another post. Perhaps there needs to be a double tap option added to try to help prevent it from happening?

Issues with report system in our neighborhood chat

We are having issues with the report system as well.
    For a few days now several members get reported. It looks random and it often happens when they are actually away from chat. It is getting more - now we are up to a few reports per day.
    Is there any chance that it might be a glitch of some sorts? Or is it definitely a neighbor playing tricks on us?
    If it's just one person its harmless enough. Still it somehow spoils the atmosphere.
    So any information to resolve that issue is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance, errantvine

Connection

Hi everyone, i dont know if u could help me. But i cant connect to hayday at the since yesterday. I have wifi working. But dont know whAt happen to it. I miss my hayday. Thanks. Marylou