Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: On The Recent H@cking Incident

Quote Originally Posted by Clasher500 View Post
    Name and shame when u find who
    (sorry guys for double-posting, but)
    Why would we publicly expose someone for their illegal actions? The staff will take care of the problem, WITHOUT exposing identities for us to spit upon.
    Compromise, that is what everyone has insisted upon. And so I have learned it, but differently than most I think. I realize now that it will take time, that the road ahead is long and shrouded in darkness, it is a road which will not always take me where I wish to go and I doubt I will live to see it痴 end, but I will travel down it nonetheless. For at my side walks hope. In the face of all that insists I turn back, I carry on. -Connor Kenway

Wink Hi steve

Kindly help to solve this situation, We need your opinion regarding to google+ password who forgot by my friend because when she downloaded the coc app, since her father gave that device to her, her father wasnt able to recognize or remember the password on google+, we need your help if its possible to transfer that coc account on her own gmail so that if one day theres a situation like she lost her mobile, there is a chance to recover her account. We are hoping to hear a message from you. God Bless you and Thanks in Advance.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMirage View Post
    Kindly help to solve this situation, We need your opinion regarding to google+ password who forgot by my friend because when she downloaded the coc app, since her father gave that device to her, her father wasnt able to recognize or remember the password on google+, we need your help if its possible to transfer that coc account on her own gmail so that if one day theres a situation like she lost her mobile, there is a chance to recover her account. We are hoping to hear a message from you. God Bless you and Thanks in Advance.
    Please repost this in the correct sub forum, and why did you feel the need to bump this?

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    |IGN: KL597|Clan: Australia Elite|TH:9|

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Ellison
    If you make people think they're thinking they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you
    Est | August 2012

Dang ♥♥♥♥ers

About problem

Is it never be happen again? I hope the supercell can hold on it. Support for supercell.. thanks