Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Server Status (24.02.2013)

Fresh Spawn

Slowness

Any chance that this slowness is getting fixed, again a lag that makes the game no fun, oh and less likely that we spend on diamonds!
    p
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Hey!

As some of you have noticed, we are experiencing some unforeseen slowness in the game. The game works, but it can take a while to load up. The team is investigating it, but it can take a while before we get it sorted. I am truly sorry for this as I know how much you guys love spending your weekend playing Hay Day! I will report back when we know more so stay tuned and thanks for your support!!

Cheers,

Nick

Mia

There's been a cat burglary. I'm missing things I paid vouchers for. I looked in storage, nothing there. Even my big pond is gone, guess it dried up waiting for the game to load.
    I think you should give me my gold vouchers back. Please.
    PS...I will NOT pay 10 diamonds to return the boat. I now wait 4 hours to play again.
    My Game Center ID is: a56blonde
    >^..^<

Fast

Hey!

As some of you have noticed, we are experiencing some unforeseen slowness in the game. The game works, but it can take a while to load up. The team is investigating it, but it can take a while before we get it sorted. I am truly sorry for this as I know how much you guys love spending your weekend playing Hay Day! I will report back when we know more so stay tuned and thanks for your support!!

Cheers,

Nick
    Oke guys....it is back to normal.......Thanks for that!

Thumbs Up Slow...to ...fast

Oke guys, Thanks. It is fast again and we enjoy it! You did good work!

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #45
    Update - we are not back to normal just yet. We will need to make a maintenance update tomorrow which should fix at least some of the slowness. I will keep you informed!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Unhappy

Update - we are not back to normal just yet. We will need to make a maintenance update tomorrow which should fix at least some of the slowness. I will keep you informed!

Cheers,

Nick
    Sure hope it does because this is ridiculous. Not only do we get robbed with having to pay more diamonds to bring the boat in early(which I am NOT doing) , have a leaderboard that the majority don't like and don't want, but we can't even play the game due to connection and loading problems. We can't even buy stuff from other markets because that's not working either. If you want to rip us off at least give us a game we can play! So tired of the excuses. Use to play for relaxation....not anymore. Supercell hasn't even addressed the diamond issue with all of us....just shows that they really don't care about the majority and just seem to cater to those with deep pockets. God only knows what the next update will bring....lets hope for the best

C'mon guys, show the admins some love. They care about this game as much as we do, and I'm sure that the work they do to give us this game is complex and way more than we know. Bugs happen, and I'm sure they are not all sitting around a table doing their evil laughs enjoying the fact that we can't play right now. They are working on it. And I know money can be involved with diamonds and stuff, but in the end is it that big of a deal? Go read a book, write a letter or play outside. It will be fixed soon!

Fresh Spawn

Continuing slowness

Again. As many times mentioned; keeps being slow, not possible to log in. Many people, like myself, pay money for this game. I'd like to suggest to get the game offline for 1 day; fix all issues ( and fixing means fixing!) and get the game running smoothly online again. Better then with no post, no excuses and no good sollutions annoying people.
    Please take this advise in consideration and keep us posted at least! Thanks; as the game is cool but has to work......

PLEASE fix the slow servers!!

Please fix the slow servers... I can't buy anything and the loading screen takes for ever.. It's not only my Hay Day. All my friends have same problem.

P.S. I don't know how this thread got into Ideas & Feature Requests folder. I would have put it in Bugs & Issues...
    Last edited by DksSping; February 26th, 2013 at 09:30 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for keeping us updated as to the progress! I greatly appreciate it. I have worked for a computer game company in the past and yeah, these things happen.

This is a great game and I greatly enjoy playing it. When it gets too slow to play...I actually get some work done!