Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Server Status (24.02.2013)

Maybe it has to do with with the truck always running over Tom and they had to put new speed limit signs on the road. It looks like the days of flying down the road at whatever speed you want are gone and will now take longer to drive over to your neighbor's farm.

But on a serious note it has been slow all day for me. Can't really visit other farms and not as many people buying stuff from the road side shop since it takes to long to go from neighbor to neighbor and the newspaper to load. Well to much work and not enough play makes for a dull life anyway. I will me in farm maze.
    Last edited by sugarfarm; February 24th, 2013 at 09:12 PM.
    GC sugarfarm13 LV 56 | KIK:sugarfarm | 100 Slots in Shop | Bacon & Eggs Forever!

Way too slow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Hey!

As some of you have noticed, we are experiencing some unforeseen slowness in the game. The game works, but it can take a while to load up. The team is investigating it, but it can take a while before we get it sorted. I am truly sorry for this as I know how much you guys love spending your weekend playing Hay Day! I will report back when we know more so stay tuned and thanks for your support!!

Cheers,

Nick
    Hi,
    I understand you're aware of the speed of your game. I'm not sure why you add new options (like the leader boards) when the general operation of the game fails. I really enjoy the game but when the performance is this bad I tend to avoid it all together. I'm hoping that whatever issues are causing the slowness are resolved soon. I would really like to get back to enjoying this game instead of being frustrated by the performance. Thanks for all you do.

Fresh Spawn
    Hello .. Supercell or ... BADcell better!?

I'm beginning to Hayday avid player, but what you are allowed to update the last one, banned!

Also, I have now purchased by approximately EUR 500 diamonds.
    Never again will I buy any diamonds!

The servers are paralyzed by something and then give prime time as the debt is more than ridiculous!
    There are many other games that work online and have a lot more users than YOU!

What the ♥♥♥♥ should this with the friend or neighbor needs help?
    That takes too much traffic?
    Do not you understand?

My first attempt to introduce this was a mega FAIL!
    The second attempt, also a MEGA FAIL!

Shall I buy you a server or should i administer your Server?
    Apparently you did not really know it!

A very, very disappointed, former avid Hayday players!
    Please please please please a downgrade of! Hayday game on the last score and then make them please never be a fix if you are not in control

Sorry for my broken English, but I think it came over as I was saying!

Centennial Club

?

Quote Originally Posted by GibbysFarmNI View Post
    So fed up with the speed of hayday. Over the past few weeks the game has got progressively worse. Have sent email to 'help center' and they never bothered to sort our problems I was having....really considering going back to FarmVille for my gaming....
    Dude, your gaming? Talk about selfishness here. Damn, do you know how many players are there in hay day? It's not only you who's playing this game so just be patient with it. If you wana go to FarmVille, nobody's stopping you, but you don't have to post that, cause honestly, nobody cares about your problem. Duh!!!
    GC: ak0ckurt
    Level 60
    kik: ak0ckurt

Quote Originally Posted by Kitoy1986 View Post
    Dude, your gaming? Talk about selfishness here. Damn, do you know how many players are there in hay day? It's not only you who's playing this game so just be patient with it. If you wana go to FarmVille, nobody's stopping you, but you don't have to post that, cause honestly, nobody cares about your problem. Duh!!!
    You would probably rather I didn't point out that given the fact that there are 3 pages of complaints (and lots of others in different threads) about basically the same thing other players do care about this problem.

Yeah-I figured you wouldn't. Notice I didn't say Duh to you though.

Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonanza View Post
    Hello .. Supercell or ... BADcell better!?

I'm beginning to Hayday avid player, but what you are allowed to update the last one, banned!

Also, I have now purchased by approximately EUR 500 diamonds.
    Never again will I buy any diamonds!

The servers are paralyzed by something and then give prime time as the debt is more than ridiculous!
    There are many other games that work online and have a lot more users than YOU!

What the ♥♥♥♥ should this with the friend or neighbor needs help?
    That takes too much traffic?
    Do not you understand?

My first attempt to introduce this was a mega FAIL!
    The second attempt, also a MEGA FAIL!

Shall I buy you a server or should i administer your Server?
    Apparently you did not really know it!

A very, very disappointed, former avid Hayday players!
    Please please please please a downgrade of! Hayday game on the last score and then make them please never be a fix if you are not in control

Sorry for my broken English, but I think it came over as I was saying!

500 Euro's worth of diamonds?!
    Well, I would not say that I am poor, but I would never consider spending that amount of money on a game.
    Hayday Info:

Level: 108
    Startet Playing: 10.07.2012
    #8J28UUUG

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Hey all!

The servers are now a bit more stable, but we still haven't located the core issue. We will continue throughout the week to nail down the issue!! In this case adding more servers or like wouldn't help, as there's something which causes problems for out servers and it needs to be located and fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Slow

It is now Monday and still there are problems. We must be understandable. We expect from the leaders they will do what they can. Now adays all people think everything must run always 100% but that is impossible.

I live on your Boat. So please don't send me away.
    Okay yesterday evening, the speed got better (not sure if it was fixed but I had no issue with loading and it was very quick). This morning the lag issue came back so not sure what's going on here but hopefully it will be fixed soon.
    iPad Mini (MAIN): GC: Chief Shadowbech
    Restarted the game. Back to the lower levels. Will update my achievements once I get higher levels.

OMG. I just started playing CoC Name: Chief Eagles

Oh FFS the lag is back!