Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Neighborhood thread. Looking for new neighbor or looking to join one post here

Looking for a very active neighbourhood

Pls invite me to your neighbourhood if:

- there's never a dull moment in the chat
    - neighbours like to help each other out with boats and trade their goods
    - the average level is above 50 (since I am 65)
    - you like it that I always have goods to offer!

Looking forward to trade!

Muxima do Kwanza

Hi all,

1. I'm an hayday addict
    2. Play daily, hourly whenever I can (not a good thing for the outside world but ya'll know the feeling)
    3. I like trading and helping
    4. My dream NH is a CO-OP. Where we trade and help eachother reach our goals. Say for instance someone is working on TT, Green Thumb or any other achievement, for GT we say on chat "look out for dead trees"...
    5. I wont hate you if you leave me and will accept you back if there is still room available
    6. Fellow NB and I, speak portuguese too

What are you waitting for to Join Muxima do Kwanza?

PS: Muxima= heart in my native language, Kwanza is Angola's (my country) biggest river.
    KIK:Anaeli86 | Level: 70| Achieved: 103/108

The Quiet Corner

A neighbourhood where there's no pressure to chat, trade or work for the collective. No competitiveness whatsoever. If you want to join a neighbourhood to feel that you're participating in the new feature but don't want the hassle of peer pressure, The Quiet Corner is for you. Come on in, get yourself a comfy chair and carry on doing your own thing, farming as you always have done.

Benefits? The house is done up so looks ok and you get shot of that pesky scarecrow!

Name: The Quiet Corner
    Privacy: Request to join
    Level: 35
    Game Centre ID: *Lady Dawn D* Level: 126 - Achievements: 122/126 - Masteries: 27/30

Hood: Mistertez

family farm (purple goat on green background)
    Please request to join
    level 29 up
    i want warm friendly neighbourhood and who enjoy a good laugh
    i need elders and members

forum members would be ideal
    Last edited by MisterTEZ; February 14th, 2014 at 02:07 PM.

Level 68 Achievements. 101/108

Active neighborhood wanted.

Hi everyone. I am a very active hayday player and I like to help others fill boat orders.I visit the forums often and I learn a lot about the game by reading the forums but this is my first post.I play basically all day long unless real life gets in the way. I sell a variety of items in my shop. Hoping to join an invite only group.

Boo's Hood

Quote Originally Posted by angelicafarmer View Post
    Hi everyone. I am a very active hayday player and I like to help others fill boat orders.I visit the forums often and I learn a lot about the game by reading the forums but this is my first post.I play basically all day long unless real life gets in the way. I sell a variety of items in my shop. Hoping to join an invite only group.
    Hey there! You are welcome to join our 'hood'... So far only three of us. I'm a SAHM so I'm pretty active on HD especially when baby is sleeping so far our chat is pretty quiet (just me welcoming the other 2 members to the hood) but I play HD like you, like to help others' boats and have learned lots from the forums as well. No pressure to stay in the group. Since this is new to everyone it's cool if you want to come and go until you find a spot you like.
    GC: cocobean620
    Level 77 (Reputation level 19)
    NH: Diamond Brokers
    Current Goals: Mastering the Coffee Kiosk, Sandwich Bar, Smoothie Mixer, and Salad Bar

Well since we have a new subforum now every hood can post their own threads.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG