Page 1 of 113 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Signature Lounge

Thumbs Up The Signature Lounge

Please take a seat while we manufacture your own custom signature made from the finest material! Sit back, relax, and have some coffee while you're at it.

Hello, Clashers!

We are so proud to officially announce that, in the first time of Supercell history, three of the most successful GFX artists these forums have ever seen will be joining forces!

rsiro, OrangeJJ, and RKO!

Thank you to all of the other GFX makers out there making the forums a much, much more colorful place.

The way this is going to work is actually pretty simple! Instead of you looking and looking for a signature maker, we decided to make it easier for you. Three GFX artists in one single thread. Now, you can look at ALL of our work at the same time, and decide which GFX artist you want to do your custom signature or recruitment poster! We will be making these custom works for anyone and everyone who meets the post count requirement of 250 posts for a Signature and 1,000 posts for a Recruitment Poster. Take a look at the examples located in the first and second posts and choose which artist you want. Your options are rsiro, OrangeJJ, RKO or if it doesn't matter to you, you can just say so! If this is the case, you will be put on the waiting list for the artist with the shortest queue.

Before I give you the form and whatnot, there's a few simple ground rules you need to take a look at. They are simple, so please follow them!

Rules:

- Do not request on more than a SINGLE GFX thread. If this happens, your signature will not be made by us.

- You must have a minimum of 250 posts to request for a Custom Signature and a minimum of 1,000 posts to request for a Custom Clan Recruitment Poster. This is an exclusive lounge for those who contribute their time daily on these forums.

- Please try not to complain if your request is taking a bit longer than expected! We do try to spend as much time as possible on each of our works, so that an accurate representation of our best work is given and displayed!

- Our work will contain a GFX watermark printed with TSL and our individual name on it. We will make sure it doesn't interfere with your signature. It's just a suddle way to promote our work and take ownership of it.

- Fill out the form which is given right here.

Signature Form:

- IGN or forum username, whichever you want on the signature (yes/no):

- Clan Name (yes/no):

- Clan Shield (yes/no):

- Which do you want larger? (Name/Clan) This applies for rsiro's signatures the most.

- Troops or other objects you want?:

- What kind of background?:

- Which GFX artist do you want to do your awesome new signature? You can find some examples below!
    (rsiro/Orange/RKO/Doesn't Matter):

Recruitment Poster Form:

- Clan Name:

- Clan Shield: (We will include this if we think it fits with the color scheme you select!)

- Troops: (We will alter these if they don't fit with the color scheme you select!)

- Color Scheme/Theme: (For example: Black and Red, Orange and Blue, Night Sky, Fire, etc.)

- All the text you want on there! (Some recommended things to include are: What We Offer, Requirements, Application Form, Achievements, F.A.Q., About Us. Obviously, you aren't going to choose all of these, but whatever you feel is appropriate for your poster!)

- Which GFX artist do you want to do your awesome new recruitment poster? You can find some examples below!
    (rsiro/Orange/RKO/Doesn't Matter):

How do I add it to my signature?
    1. Right Click on it.
    2. Press "save as", name the file, and save it to your desktop. Make sure the file extension is PNG!
    3. Then go to Settings>Edit Signature>Option 2>Choose File>Upload>Insert Signature Picture>Save Signature.

How can I give back for the awesome work you guys have made for me?
    If you think your new sig or poster is spectacular, it would be really appreciated if you could rate The Signature Lounge 5 Stars! To do this: scroll to the top right, click "Rate This Thread", and give us a 5 Star rating! We would be really grateful if you could do this!

Who's genius idea was The Signature Lounge? And who made the logo?
    Both of these ideas came straight from the mind of OrangeJJ!! In fact, Orange has past experience with the concept from another forum!

I want to become an artist of The Signature Lounge. How can I go about doing this?
    Cool, that's awesome! TSL is brand new and we want to make it as successful and fun of a place it can be. That being said, we are actively looking for other artists interested in joining us in our pursuit. Unfortunately, we can't accept everyone so we are only taking people who's GFX abilities are equal to, or greater than ours! If you think you have what it takes, and would like to become a part of The Signature Lounge, we need you to answer a few brief questions.

- What experience do you have with GFX, and how long have you been doing it?

- What program(s) do you use?

- Most importantly, we need to see some of your past work. If you can provide at least 5 examples, or link us to your service (preferably both!), that would be ideal!

Thank you,
    Your Staff at The Signature Lounge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    rsiro
    *Photoshop and Illustrator currently EXPIRED! Not taking requests until this is sorted out! Please request from OrangeJJ or RKO!*
    - Current Queue -
    PRED - Signature
    Uskrums - Clan Signature

- About The GFX Artist -
    I can tell you it was less than a month ago when I was looking for a signature to roam the forums with. After searching for one and getting no response from the sig maker I had my heart set on, I decided to make it myself. Looking back on it, this was the best move I could have made. Let me share my story.

I started off by showing my sister (who had taken a Graphic Design course) some examples and asked how difficult it would be to create one myself. Her response was “easy” and this was music to my ears! We sat down and started to create my dream sig. A couple hours later, the creative magic was through and I had my first signature.

Later that day, I wanted to make more. If I ever were to open up a GFX shop I needed a LOT of practice. I made sig after sig for myself and got tired of it, so I posted a thread in Creativity asking if anyone wanted me to practice with their name/clan instead of mine. I really didn’t care if they used it or not, but it turned out people really liked them, so I asked a mod to change the title of my thread to Rsiro’s Signature Station!

Rsiro’s Signature Station! became a complete success! After just over two weeks it was the 4th post popular thread in Creativity of all time with 600 posts! I’ve been lucky enough to make signatures for some of the coolest people and clans of the forums, as well as gain some really loyal supporters of my GFX work! Now OrangeJJ and I are teaming up and I know this will be an even greater success!

Thank you everyone! I hope, that with your help, TSL will take off just like our signature stations did. I am blessed to be working with people as good as OrangeJJ, and RKO, and I’m sure our future partners will be great aswell!

- Some Previous Works -

If you want to see more by me, please visit
    Rsiro's Signature Station.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OrangeJJ
    - Current Queue -
    BringersofRain - Recruitment Poster
    The Uprising Family - Recruitment Poster

- About the GFX Artist -
    Hey, guys. Orange here, I have been making signatures for over a year now (and counting.) I've been making signatures for another game forum, and was awarded the #1 signature maker last year. Too bad I retired, and came here, right?

I managed a shop way before, but since I had a life, (shocker right?) people started complaining and insulting me, saying that I wasn't quick enough to complete their request. So, I finally shut down the shop, and left the game completely.

Anywho, I managed a shop with also the same concept as the Signature Lounge (under a different name), and I have plenty of experience with it. I thought, "Why don't I share it over here? Clashers have not yet seen this concept." And so, I contacted rsiro if he would be my partner in the TSL. He accepted, and now we're on a road to double success.

My other signature shop, "Orange's Signature Haven," became a smashing hit, thanks to all of you guys.

Now, we have OFFICIALLY OPENED UP, with a brand new logo that I created a while back.

- Some Previous Works -

If you want to see more by me, please visit Orange's Signature Haven.
    RKO
    - Current Queue -
    Cazza's Legion - Recruitment Poster

Aureus Family - Recruitment Poster (Awaiting Info)
    LoC - Banner

- About the GFX Artist -

Hey guys, it's RKO. You might of seen me at my other shop, but I've been accepted with great pleasure into The Signature Lounge. I started using Photoshop 3 weeks ago. Even though i had a great clan signature from Rsiro, I wanted to try and create my own! I took classes a couple years ago on how to use programs like Photoshop, but i have never done anything like forum signatures. After making a couple mediocre signatures, I started making more complex ones.

As I was a newbie in this domain, I've been practicing on other forumers and had some great success. I'm still improving but I try to learn new effects on Photoshop everyday and try to expand my work from curved and square signatures. I also have some experience with YouTube banners.

Even though it's a Clash of Clans forum, I am willing to use any theme you want. I will have a couple examples of other themes in my work below. I also give the option to change the fonts of the signatures, even if i'm busy, your signature wont be done till your 100% satisfied.

Even with uni classes and other hobbies i have, I'll try to get signatures done in 2 days. Some might take more time if it's in a busy week or i have a longer wait list.

- Some Previous Works -

If you want to see more by me, please visit RKO's GFX Station.
    Last edited by rsiro; March 28th, 2014 at 10:01 PM.

Reserved for future epicness.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by OrangeJJ; March 7th, 2014 at 09:22 PM.

IGN: Orange_JJ / Leader of InFinite Family and InFinite X / Current Status CoC: Town Hall 10, level 147. Full lavas! / Current Status CR: Level 10, Legendary Arena / Click signature for recruitment thread for CoC and click here for CR / My Signature Gallery / Retired GFX Artist (private requests/commissions, click!)

Reserved for future epicness.
    Last edited by rsiro; March 8th, 2014 at 12:41 AM.

Reserved....oh wait im a noob at gfx...nvm...GOOD LUCK TSL

Good luck guys! I see success coming your way!

Banned
    not reserved

Post some exampes of your work!

Alweert Lv.107 Lv.6 Archer Th.9
    Proud leader Of the Blood Syndicate Clans
    Bloodguard, Bloodgate, and soon to come BloodGallows
    Join up!

Quote Originally Posted by Alweert View Post
    Reserved....oh wait im a noob at gfx...nvm...GOOD LUCK TSL
    Hahaha, thanks man!
    Quote Originally Posted by stickyrice3 View Post
    Good luck guys! I see success coming your way!
    Thank you sticky. Hope so
    Quote Originally Posted by Alweert View Post
    Post some exampes of your work!
    Will do, both adding them now!

I am riding on a Phoenix, playing Super Smash Bros, although its fire is burning my bottom.
    That was too obvious lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercell
    Never assume anything. It makes an A.S.S. out of U and M.E.

^^^Click on signature picture^^^
    Current Main Games: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U | Super Smash Bros. 3DS | Mario Kart 8
    Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796

Hey rsiro! Don't want to join, just saying I may in the future.

I't been a week. I use picmonkey on my PC and Aviary on my phone. Can't use the COC pack but I can do SIMPLE sigs. Just for the record.... I may make better sigs soon.
    / Arena 10 / Peak Trophies: 3170s / Level 11 /
    / Progress to Leveling Up: 8% /
    / Cards Found: 71/71 /
    Free Palestine!