Thread: Won't you be my neighbor? =)

Won't you be my neighbor? =)

I didn't see anywhere this was already posted, so I hope starting this thread is okay.

I've created a neighborhood if anyone wants to try it out. It's called "helping hands" and I think you should come play with me.

I forgot to add, I play all day, every day. I always check my neighbors that need help before I help others. I'm also quite chatty and look forward to that feature.

*UPDATE* Just realized "helping hands" is a common neighborhood name. Mine is the one that says, "lets do this!" in the description. We have a horse for an icon.
    Last edited by TheFunnyFarm; February 13th, 2014 at 03:51 PM.

LEVEL: ​61 ~ GC & KIK: ​5marta55

sounds like my kind of neighborhood

I would like to join My pub will be ready in 5 minutes. I play all day. Level 46 in WA state. I am on android and facebook. I am not sure how friending works.

You can either search the farm or add me on GC (my info is in my siggy).

Oops, nm, I just saw you are on android. You can search the neighborhoods when you are up and running. =)

I use FB on Android. Any idea if those on Android can join those who use GC?
    Look for me on Facebook. FB: Kelly Hay Email: khay22222@gmail.com
    Kik: kellyhay22

Quote Originally Posted by kellyhay View Post
    I use FB on Android. Any idea if those on Android can join those who use GC?
    You are welcome to add me on fb if you'd like, or you can search for the farm. I'll PM you my fb.

Fresh Spawn

I need a neighbor! I am Leslie's farm bell fields

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunnyFarm View Post
    I didn't see anywhere this was already posted, so I hope starting this thread is okay.

I've created a neighborhood if anyone wants to try it out. It's called "helping hands" and I think you should come play with me.

I forgot to add, I play all day, every day. I always check my neighbors that need help before I help others. I'm also quite chatty and look forward to that feature.

*UPDATE* Just realized "helping hands" is a common neighborhood name. Mine is the one that says, "lets do this!" in the description. We have a horse for an icon.
    Add me as your neighbor