Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling all Down on the Farmers and Soirée invitees...

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJEM5 View Post
    This is why SC should provide more info on how the thing is intended to work. As I currently understand it, once a player leaves a NH they created that NH ceases to exist. So there's no NH hopping between several. Also if a player leaves a NH they didn't create, there's a time out of an hour Ive heard before they may join another. If it costs $500 each time to create a new NH, then it's going to be quite expensive to keep leaving and joining, leaving and joining.
    My question: a creator can add co-leaders...so lets say Jane creates a group and has 2 coleaders....if Jane leaves group, would it not all disappear because there are co-leaders?

because...that would be a bummer...to be a part of a lovely group, but the creator leaves for whatever reason...and then the rest of the group is scrambling to find new groups! Ahhhh....thought I was relaxed about the neighborhoods! Lol
    Lvl 74. GC: HayKittyCat
    love to help neighbors...will help with dairy and sugar as much as I can
    My RSS is there for you to buy from, however much you want!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    Once you join a group there is a cool down period where it stops you joining another group for X period of time. Each time you leave a group and join another group that X period of time extends...it is indeed a trap to get caught in a group you don't want to be part of.
    Stevie, thanks for providing this information. I knew of the initial cool down time, but not that it increases each time. Good to know and something that needs to be taken into consideration when looking at at NH.

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!

I quite hay day when I was lvl 32 then switched to clash

CoC|lvl:126|friend in need: 100,000trophy record:3468
    Clan: Reddit Vipers

Quote Originally Posted by HayKittyCat View Post
    My question: a creator can add co-leaders...so lets say Jane creates a group and has 2 coleaders....if Jane leaves group, would it not all disappear because there are co-leaders?

because...that would be a bummer...to be a part of a lovely group, but the creator leaves for whatever reason...and then the rest of the group is scrambling to find new groups! Ahhhh....thought I was relaxed about the neighborhoods! Lol
    Good question! I'd like to know the answer too.

I don't mind setting up a NH because once I do, neither it or I will be going anywhere, yet I don't want to be the only one in it and neither do I want other friends or players to feel obligated to remain if its not meeting their game needs.

This may be a ideal set up for players who also have other family members playing, but for others it could be more stressful than necessary.

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!

I, myself, am quite mystified.

I have sped up the building and created a group... Others have done the same. So we all make a group and we talk to ourselves??

Without the forum to organise (or KIK etc) it seems difficult to organise a group.

Once you join a group there is a cool down period where it stops you joining another group for X period of time. Each time you leave a group and join another group that X period of time extends...it is indeed a trap to get caught in a group you don't want to be part of.

What I have also noticed is that you can create a group and be the Leader. But if you leave the group and return at a later date you are only a member. However being the Leader is probably neither here nor there.

I am a little surprised at the reluctance to chat in the groups I have taken pot luck to become part of. I do feel that a description of the group would give people some sort of aim when choosing a random group to join

If my thoughts seem scattered, that's probably because I am yet to fully understand how this works on a random choice.
    Obviously a thread will be created for this purpose but how does one show that their neighbourhood is the one to join ... It's all by puzzling ... Honestly I wish I could just send messages to my neighbours to thank them, etc.

Having said all that I do appreciate the update and I'm sure the chat feature will resolve itself one way or another
    You have spoken my thoughts. I am confused too. I feel annoyed that I rushed in to spend money in renovating the house if you have to join groups which I feel too could create conflict. I just wanted to be able to chat to others, as you said. Hope it turns out that we can do just that if we choose to.
    GC ID: Lornamay. Level 95

Neighbourhood leader. MINIMAKERS.

I didn't know we could name people as co-leaders .... However, someone did become a member of my group and remained in it enabling my return to my original group (as member and not leader)

The other 2 neighbourhoods I created disappeared into thin air

I didn't know we could name people as co-leaders .... However, someone did become a member of my group and remained in it enabling my return to my original group (as member and not leader)

The other 2 neighbourhoods I created disappeared into thin air
    Again, thanks for the info!

Did it cost you coin each time you set up a NH?

Centennial Club
    [QUOTE=LadyJEM5;1440690]Good question! I'd like to know the answer too.

I don't mind setting up a NH because once I do, neither it or I will be going anywhere, yet I don't want to be the only one in it and neither do I want other friends or players to feel obligated to remain if its not meeting their game needs.

This may be a ideal set up for players who also have other family members playing, but for others it could be more stressful than necessary.[/QUOTE]
    I agree! I do wish it had been set up as chat between your friend list!
    Lvl 74. GC: HayKittyCat
    love to help neighbors...will help with dairy and sugar as much as I can
    My RSS is there for you to buy from, however much you want!

Glad I'm not the only one Lornamay

I think what people will struggle with is the fact that most will want to create their own neighbourhood.

Too many chefs and not enough minions

People have to get their heads around the fact that they will have to join a group rather than create one

I'm hoping that we'll eventually be able to pop in and out of neighborhoods. For example if a neighbor revives foliage or helps with a boat I'd like to join their neighborhood say "thanks" and then leave their neighborhood without any consequences at my neighborhood. It seems everyone can be top dog but who wants to be a sheep?
    GC: *Jenn1f3r