Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Soirée Fashion Sneak Peek

I have found my dress, a gorgeous red slinky one that handyman will love so now just need to find my shoes and accessories. Not sure when I will find time to farm!!

Farm Level 181. Town 55. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Jude your dress is an absolute dreamy confection! I adore it! The print is fabulous and the pink jewelry to to die for! Dare I say that Corporal Redjacket will surely try for a nibble on a certain cupcake during the midnight waltz!

Handy, looking every bit the picture of the ruggedly handsome Aussie gent, will have to be on his guard as Gymgirl will have every unattached fellow throwing themselves at her feet when she makes her entrance in stunning floor length regal red!

Glade, OMG! Let me just say, I can already hear the growls of appreciation and the licking of chops ...and it isn't from just big cats on the savannah! Mike had better wear a lion tamer's tux and bring a whip to fend off the competition!

Im so excited I can hardly contain myself!!

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!

Stuck on the sofa as I've eaten far too much chocolate
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    WOW !!!
    You girls will be stunning.
    Was looking for something to wear myself but am not sure how cold it will be.
    What about this?
    Ok Prince Charming is coming to the party, oh I do love a bit of eye candy
    I too am trying to hunt for that exclusive outfit, (with the vacuumed cleaner just sat in front of me, motionless ).
    I have a little sexy number in mind 👙👙👙👙👙👙👙
    Thats all I have time for at the mo.

Level 144....Reputation level 39.....141/144 Achievements .. Masteries no idea ...
    GC 💗💓HappyHelen💓💗

A big "Thank You "to Choccamocha for my sig
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD OF A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM

With all these hot mommers coming to the party, we will all be heating up South Carolina, which if this mornings news is anything to go by is in a state of emergency. We may need you to shovel some snow Handyman.

GC ID Judesnz54. / Current lvl 97 / Kik FlowerFarm
    Farm name - Storybrooke Village / Achievements 119/126
    Town name - Spring Haven

Quote Originally Posted by Judesnz54 View Post
    With all these hot mommers coming to the party, we will all be heating up South Carolina, which if this mornings news is anything to go by is in a state of emergency. We may need you to shovel some snow Handyman.
    The ice is melting as we speak! All these steamy ladies from the lands down under are most definitely turning the temperature up!

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!

Handy, do my eyes deceive me, or are you wearing platforms? Oh my, you will look so ruggedly masculine, I think we will have trouble keeping Mary Poppins at bay! (I think she is coming "stage" on the pretext of covering the event for the DD. Personally I think she is going to be looking to perloin her a man!)
    Last edited by GladeMaid; February 13th, 2014 at 11:29 PM.
    GladeMaid
    RSS Name - Glade's Auckland Farm: Level - 116: Achievements - 124/132 Masteries - 31/??. Barn/Silo - Never big enough! Bring back Game Centre Friend Requests!

Photo: Great Spotted Kiwi - Mark Jones, Auscape Intl

LadyJem your place looks fabulous, I love the flower borders at the front and it is good to see your have your Freds and Hildas ready to hand out drinks and nibbles.

as yet i have no idea how we 'chat'.

does anyone know?

Town name - Spring Haven

Glade you outfit is stunning it will look great when you twirl on thedance floor and Lady as the host of the party you will look smokin. Gymgirl I love the dress and with Handyman on you are you two will cut a fine figure.

I am home from school, it is the weekend and i am ready to party.

Town name - Spring Haven

Thank you for the lovely words of praise, Jude. You're too, too kind!

I've begun a thread with photos in case someone can't attend though I hope that wont be the case. Regarding chat, is your NH building complete and did you receive my NH invite? If so, I'll make sure you've been added to the NH list. Then it's just a matter of tapping on your NH house to open the text window and type away. Glade, Gymgirl, Handy, Helen and I have already chatted some this afternoon. As I understand it, you needn't actually visit another farm to chat with that person, just be in the NH. Whenever a new message comes through a red flag appears next to the chat tab. If you wish, I'll pop back over to the farm and we can see if we can get you up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by Judesnz54 View Post
    Hey Jude I have had to get my skis on the snow in South Carolina is something!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GC ID 11handyman
    hayday level 84
    No challenges please and I do not send them.