Thread: Do you play Hay Day on your PC?

Do you play Hay Day on your PC?

Or do you only play on a mobile device?

I've noticed it is much quicker to do major rearranging of my farm on pc.

Its only for android or ios.

Just joined back after about 2 yrs.
    Can't wait to get back into the game.

There is a program for the computer called <edit> that allows you to play android apps on your pc.
    Last edited by Cricks3; February 12th, 2014 at 01:01 AM. Reason: edited out emulator name

you can use <edit> to play apps in pc. I'm guessing thefunnyfarm refers to that application.

as for me, I play on Ipad. The mobility is a little better and since the screen is bigger than a phone, I can look at my whole farm without problems
    Last edited by Cricks3; February 12th, 2014 at 01:01 AM.
    KIK: Dynel81.
    completed both TT2 and TT3 on my own.

I remember a mod saying somewhere that you shouldn't use apps to play it on your PC because it's not supported and could possibly ruin things. But I don't know if this has actually happened to anyone.
    GC: LoganRae2 | Level: 76

Forum Veteran
    Playing HayDay through an emulator is not supported on the forum and is against the terms of service.
    Proud Member of Rock Lobsters
    Farm LVL 117 Town LVL 38
    Barn 2750 Silo 2450
    134/144 Achievements Complete

Quote Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
    Playing HayDay through an emulator is not supported on the forum and is against the terms of service.
    SC will not give any support and as CheddarLimbo said you will <not> be supported on this forum.
    the game is designed for mobile devices only.
    Last edited by Cricks3; February 12th, 2014 at 01:08 AM. Reason: corrected intention of sentance

Level 68 Achievements. 101/108

<Emulators> are also an awesome way to fry your CPU very quickly. Especially on iOS.
    Last edited by Cricks3; February 12th, 2014 at 01:04 AM. Reason: edited out emulator name

Quote Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
    I didn't know that. I'll be uninstalling it now and going back to tablet. Thank you for the information.

Thank you for informing the OP of the risks that are taken when emulators are used.

Emulators are not a supported platform. SC games are designed specifically for mobile devices. Such programs change the design as intended in order to make them work on alternative and unsupported hardware, which is against the TOS, creates problems in the game mechanics so it doesn't work right for the player (ie creates bugs), and also leaves the account and device vulnerable.

While I know that some folks claim such emulators work with no problems, thatís only as far as THEY know. SC has actually come across several problems with folks using this program including disappearing decorations, items produced not being tallied into the barn/silo, gifts from the catalog changing from what shows up when the box is opened to something else being sent to the storage area, and coins and diamonds have mysteriously vanished as have livestock and pets.

Tech Support is unable to assist with these or any other issues arising in the game from the use of such programs and the inconsistent problems they cause. Therefore, it is also against forum rules to ask for, assist with, or discuss such on the forum. Sorry, but it's for the protection of our players.

This thread is no closed to prevent any further need to edit posts.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 144, town level 42
    NH:
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 12.2 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator