Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to our Improved Off-Topic: A Great Place to Be

Welcome to our Improved Off-Topic: A Great Place to Be

Hi Folks and welcome to the improved Off-Topic section.

In the past, this space has been thought of as a dark, dusty corner, and most threads that belong here would end up in General for more exposure. We've always had some great stuff in here that, sadly, don't always get all the activity they should due to not being known they're here.

Well, now we're putting in a new lighting system and clearing out the cobwebs so all the great stuff that's been in here and all the new stuff being moved in will be a bright place where we can sit on a lovely virtual swing on the wrap around front porch of the farm house, sip lemonade, and kibitz on just about any loosely related Hay Day musings as well as truly off-topic stuff.

Here you'll find old residents like What Did You Watch Last Night? and the BRT Quest...?? and Amusing Farm Names. New residents are Judesnz54 Philosophy Series, New Year's Eve Party Down on the Farm, as well as many others. Poems, songs, jokes, funny farm pictures, and who knows what else, not exactly ABOUT the game but certainly INSPIRED by the game. Other topics completely unrelated to HD also have their place here.

So, don't be afraid to stop by, grab a glass of lemonade, sit for a spell on the front porch, read some wonderful threads, and kibitz with friends.
    Last edited by Cricks3; February 4th, 2014 at 04:06 PM.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 145, town level 42
    NH:
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 12.2 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator

Looks great Cricks!!!
    Proud Member of HDAA (HayDay Addicts Anonymous) working on my addiction, 1 wheat field at a time
    Please PM for Farm ID
    Level: 129 | Town Level: 35
    |Achievements:130/131| Wheating since March 15, 2013

Stuck on the sofa as I've eaten far too much chocolate
    So, don't be afraid to stop by, grab a glass of lemonade, sit for a spell on the front porch, read some wonderful threads, and kibitz with friends.

Hmmmmm is this a teaser? Do you know something we don't Cricks ?
    I don't make lemonade at the moment , will I be making it after the big update ? I do hope so

Level 144....Reputation level 39.....141/144 Achievements .. Masteries no idea ...
    GC 💗💓HappyHelen💓💗

A big "Thank You "to Choccamocha for my sig
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD OF A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM

So loving the new arrangements to the "dusty corner"!

After having some of my most favorite threads shifted out of general during the past week, it sort of felt like putting decorations away in the attic. I know where things are, but it's a hassle to get at when next needed.

Thanks, Cricks...this improved look has your fingerprints all over it! You mentioned several weeks ago that this was the direction you hoped to get things moved in. Kudos on seeing your vision through, and to SC for backing your play to get things "tidied up". I expect a lot more threads will find a happy home here now that the sunlight is shining brightly in the windows!

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!

It looks great Cricks. Took me a little time to find everything but now I have and happy to sit on the verandah and relax. Looks a lot cooler on the farm than in real life at the moment and likely to be for the next week at least.

Farm Level 171. Town 52. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Love it, was always my go to location to get to know my neighbors better and now it's even better!

Thanks Cricks!

Like a good neighbor Ecko is there!

HAY DAY~GC/KIK:Ecko_LG|LEVEL:83|CAPTAIN:III |TURBO TRUCKER: III|CO-OP: III

Fresh Spawn

hello

I Just want tó Say helló

Smile Thanks!

Thank you!

With our new Creativity subforum, finally, we have a REAL place for the ingenius creative minds of Hay Day to shine in a more appropriate setting.

I've already moved many of the awesome stories written. Also, the offers for GFX services (thank you again). If any of you remember such creative threads that I've missed, please don't hesitate to PM the current links to me.

Can't wait so see more and more fan art, stories, poems, musical lyrics, and who knows what other wonders.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 145, town level 42
    NH:
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 12.2 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator

Exclamation Reduce time on Net Maker and Lure Workbench

Hi,

I know that we have 10 fishing spots. But the time to make one Lobster trap is 1 hour 48 mins. I have 4 spot on my machine. It took me almost 8 hours to have 4 lobster Trap. As well as for Lure Workbench . It take too long for just have 4 lures. I end up never have enough lobster trap and Lure to use for all 10 fishing spot. And now there are 2 more fishing spot added.

also would you guys consider to reduce diamons to open spot in Net maker and Lure Workebench. like regular machine in the farm, it cost much less diamonds to open more spot.

thank you