Page 3 of 142 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Get tips on your base, and give other people tips!

http://clashofclansbuilder.com/plan/297533

What do you guys think of this just for the core?

I hope this is stickied!!!
    Last edited by chrish2124; February 4th, 2014 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrish2124 View Post
    http://clashofclansbuilder.com/plan/297533

What do you guys think of this just for the core?

I hope this is stickied!!!
    never put it all in a compartment giant healer can defeat easily 3/10

Now that I think about it I will help it is fun to be a critic. I will not give tips to bad bases you will simply need to start over. If you get more than a 5 from me restart but ill still give tips since that's the point of the thread. Anything lower I wont bother

Millennial Club
    just did my own design few hours ago...

here we go:

yaw @ Ponti Black0ut
    110/275 Magma | BK:40 - AQ:40 - GW:10 | GG:1.9B

mini
    140/275 Magma | BK:26 - AQ:23 | TH9.5

Quote Originally Posted by penguin1853 View Post
    never put it all in a compartment giant healer can defeat easily 3/10
    Couldn't I just move around the mortars and replace them with something else than starting over?

Theres just to many things for me to say that's bad about it. Dont use spring traps as walls. Sharon ill give it a 5 as I don't think surrounding the storage in walls is a great idea as it is a waste of walls. Also a hog rider comp can take most of the gold

Quote Originally Posted by nathannathan1232 View Post
    -I would switch the cc and DE storage
    -Do you see the compartments with only the air bombs? Are those anti WB? If they don't work well, I would connect it with the compartment holding the gold, AD, and WT. Teslas could go there.
    -It could easily be transformed into a high level farming base, by switching the AD with the gold.

Overall, 8/10
    I would switch the cc and dark elixir storage but then I would get attacked from one side very often and it offsets the balance of loot in my base.
    Yes those compartments are anti-wall breakers and they work incredibly well so no problem there.
    Not sure why I would switch the ad and gold storage, I rarely get attacked by air troops and when I do they almost never do decently. Plus that leaves my gold much more vulnerable to archers.

Banned
    A recent farming base i made to use around 1400-1800. I would appreciate it if you guys could rate it out of 10 and give me some advice if I'm doing anything wrong.
    Here ya go:

Well I'm game to cop a pasting. As long as it helps me learn and is constructive

I have a premature TH10 base. I am aware of the pitfalls now but it's done. It was far worse than this 3 months ago but I have been chipping away and getting it done.

I am farming for DE at the moment in the 1900-2100 range (and it has become barren since the last update just quietly).

I settled on this about a month ago. The base hasn't been 3 starred yet and it has has some heavy hitters have a go at it. It does of course lose resources if I leave them lying around. It hasn't been air raided yet which will be interesting.

This is how an attacker sees it.

This is it in Village Edit mode with the traps and teslas visible

Quote Originally Posted by Ruki View Post
    This was a similar layout to what I used in my TH5 days. One of the best for TH5, IMHO.Once your trophy count goes a little higher, you would want to put the air defense closer to the middle because Giants+Angel armies will be very common.