Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring 2014 Trophy Hunting Competition

Spring 2014 Trophy Hunting Competition

Spring 2014 Trophy Hunting Competition Starts March 24th

Congratulations to In The Dark for winning most total cups

Congratulations to Spring Comp '14 for winning most cups gained.

Well, I am going to do another one of these! I also want to give clan leaders plenty of advance notice to decide wether or not to participate

I’ve decided to tweak the rules a bit…. This time around no substitutions will be allowed, Clan leaders will need to prove they can organize and motivate 50 clashers in their clans for an entire week of pushing.

Also, I want to thank Bill from Clan Greyjoy who I have shamelessly stolen his idea. Thanks Bill!

Thanks for aTh for helping out and the awesome video!

Thanks to all who have signed up and have FUN!

The Rules:
    1. Competition starts 12:00:00 AM central time (midnight) on
    Monday March 24th, 2014 and ends at the end of the league season March 30th 11:59:59 PM central time.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...14+Trophy+Push

2. Gemming is permitted

3. Start at whatever trophy level you want.

Substitutions or roster moves are not allowed. Clans will be closed to new members during the competition. If your clan wants to be considered the winner a roster of 50 players must be submitted 48 hours prior to the start of the competition. Starting and ending rosters will be compared by me and maintained in a google docs spreadsheet that will be shared for all to view. (If you want to join the contest just for fun, no roster is required, I will still track your clans progress, just like last time, but you won’t be declared the official winner if you end up on top)
    edit: visitors are allowed since only the starting and ending rosters will be compared of the winning clans.

The google doc is up and shared for viewing, any roster changes at this time require you to send me a private message.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsC6E6cuZj8EdDVjTDk5MzQxd0kxbGRDOTlvY3FxW kE&usp=sharing

5. No need to post results, I will tally the results daily, which will be placed on the website thanks to our good friends in bad rabbits. Please PM me your Game Center so I can track results easier. Each clan is responsible for verifying results in the event I make a mistake.

6. Two Winners will awarded:
    - The clan with the highest trophies at the end of the competition
    - The clan that had the most gain in trophies from the start of the competition to the finish.

7. Have Fun! If you see a friendly face when you are up in Master, go ahead and attack them and post the results here

8. I reserve the right to disqualify any clan for any reason. (This is my no drama clause, the rules are really loose, have fun! Don't create any unnecessary drama.)

The Clans:

Here is a list of the participating clans so far. Please PM me or respond to this post if you would like to join in the competition. All clans of all levels are welcome to join in the fun. Last time was a blast!

Active Addicts
    After Dark 2
    AmericanPride
    Archer Bunker
    Atividade BR
    Bad Rabbits INC
    Crimson Sky
    Dark Sky
    Diablo Blancos
    Donate Kindly
    Eastern Prism
    Edge Motel
    Eternal Hunter
    Ex Cinere
    FOR3V3R FIRE
    FRENDz!
    Golden Sky
    Hillstream
    Imperial Sky
    InTheDark
    Knights of Old
    Mutinous Rogues
    Silver Soul
    Spring Comp '14
    UK's Finest
    Violent Sky
    Wrath of God

Results Tracking

I will record the trophy counts of each clan at approximately midnight central time each night. Again, we will have 2 winners, one for the largest overall increase in trophies and one for the most overall cups.
    The daily posts will then be compiled and posted on a website:

http://www.badrabbitsclan.com/?p=932

Also tracked in a google docs spreadsheet viewable by all here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Xc&usp=sharing

The Prize!

The prize is the respect and admiration of your fellow clashers and all the fun you and your clan will have!!!!!

Thank you to all participating clans! Please have fun and good luck!
    Nate

The Team
    a competition like this doesnt run itself. PM me if interested in helping out.
    Nateh
    aTh
    Chipperfields
    Gems74

P.S. Link to Rangers thread of threads where you can find links to previous forum comps including the Winter 2013 trophy hunting comp.

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ht=winter+2013
    Last edited by NateH; March 31st, 2014 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Rule clarification allowing visitors, removed the R in spring

IGN (stillness) : Bad Rabbits 42 Leader : Town Hall 11 : Level 151

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    oh boy :P good luck hehe

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:220Trophies:5489
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

Quote Originally Posted by NateH View Post
    Spring 2014 Trophy Hunting Competition Starts March 24th

Well, I am going to do another one of these! I also want to give clan leaders plenty of advance notice to decide wether or not to participate

Iíve decided to tweak the rules a bitÖ. This time around no substitutions will be allowed, Clan leaders will need to prove they can organize and motivate 50 clashers in their clans for an entire week of pushing.

Also, I want to thank Bill from Clan Greyjoy who I have shamelessly stolen his idea. Thanks Bill! Was thinking of making another alt account and naming it WilliesStinkyRabbit (I can talk smack because Bill doesn't visit the forums anymore)

Thanks to all who have signed up and have FUN!

The Rules:
    1. Competition starts 12:01 AM central time on
    Monday March 24th, 2014 and at the end of the league season March 30th 12:00PM (midnight) central time.

2. Gemming is permitted

3. Start at whatever trophy level you want.

Substitutions or roster moves are not allowed. Clans will be closed to new members during the competition. If your clan wants to be considered the winner a roster of 50 players must be submitted 48 hours prior to the start of the competition and your clan must remain closed for the duration. Starting and ending rosters will be compared by me and maintained in a google docs spreadsheet that will be shared for all to view. (If you want to join the contest just for fun, no roster is required, I will still track your clans progress, just like last time, but you wonít be declared the official winner if you end up on top)

5. No need to post results, I will tally the results daily, which will be placed on the website thanks to our good friends in bad rabbits. Please PM me your Game Center so I can track results easier. Each clan is responsible for verifying results in the event I make a mistake.

6. Two Winners will awarded:
    - The clan with the highest trophies at the end of the competition
    - The clan that had the most gain in trophies from the start of the competition to the finish.

7. Have Fun! If you see a friendly face when you are up in Master, go ahead and attack them and post the results here

8. I reserve the right to disqualify any clan for any reason. (This is my no drama clause, the rules are really loose, have fun! Don't create any unnecessary drama.)

The Clans:

Here is a list of the participating clans so far. Please PM me or respond to this post if you would like to join in the competition. All clans of all levels are welcome to join in the fun. Last time was a blast!

Bad Rabbits INC

Results Tracking

I will record the trophy counts of each clan at approximately midnight central time each night. Again, we will have 2 winners, one for the largest overall increase in trophies and one for the most overall cups.
    The daily posts will then be compiled and posted on a website, http://www.badrabbitsclan.com/?p=554

The Prize!

The prize is the respect and admiration of your fellow clashers and all the fun you and your clan will have!!!!!

Thank you to all participating clans! Please have fun and good luck!
    Nate

P.S. Link to Rangers thread of threads where you can find links to previous forum comps including the Winter 2013 trophy hunting comp.

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ht=winter+2013
    Seems well organized. Good luck on this competition

IGN: TF_Xia500 | Level 124)| TH10
    I Learned My Lesson When I Had TH4 Defenses as a TH10
    Times Facepalmed on Forums: 9001

Just saying good luck to any participating clans! I won't even be able to get a decent trophy count lol so why bother?

Yay! Soo excited

w00t!

Can't wait, Nate - this is going to be a blast (again)!

'Harshaw' | TH9 LVL125

Quote Originally Posted by aTh View Post
    oh boy :P good luck hehe
    Get out the popcorn!

IGN (stillness) : Bad Rabbits 42 Leader : Town Hall 11 : Level 151

Looking forward to it.
    Clan:
    IGN: Datafishy
    Max TH 10(except walls), proud gemmer

I admire that you take the time to do these competitions, it must take a lot of work and dedication . I'm looking forward to see what clans will participate this time around.

| Level 127 | 55/250 Level 10 Walls | Clan: iQuit | IGN: Heavenly | TH10 |Trophy Record: 3778|

How would the rosters need to be turned in, and let's say a clan turns in a roster, does it matter who comes in and out through out the week as long as start roster is same as end roster?
    speedro1225
    forums bans- 2
    Best youtuber in the game Daddy! (click for his best vid ever)