Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 149 of 149

Thread: Warehouse / Tool Shed

  1. #141

    Tool shed!!!!!

    AWESOME idea....a tool shed to store the upgrade and building parts would be AMOOZing......!!!!

  2. #142
    Forum All-Star ExcellentPosts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    GMT +5:30
    Posts
    4,022

    Thumbs up Disagree

    I disagree.

    If tool shed are made available, the barn space problems will reduce to a vast extent and highly spoil the fun of the game.
    If the tools are not stored in barn, there would be much space available because majority of the space is utilised by expansions only.
    Even there will be some reduction in selling of expansion materials too

    You can just imagine that.

    Do you agree with me?

    Thanks,
    -ExcellentPosts
    Hay Day - level 68 - Rep 15 - Farming with Nobody!
    Boom beach - XP lvl 62 - HQ 20 - Booming with Nobody!
    Clash Royale - XP 11 - 3800 trophies - Boggers united recruiting - friendly, fun, donation!
    Clash of Clans - XP 112 - HQ 9 - Clashing with clasher smasher!



  3. #143

    A building must!!!

    I think that there should be a toolbox or shed for the nails, bolts, boards, duct tape, shovel, TNT, dynamites, mallets, markers, deeds, screws, and planks... Materials that really don't go with food. It could start at 20 like the fishing box and be upgradeable. It should automatically come with the game like the barn and silo do. if you think about it, who really puts cake with their bolts?! Or as an alternative make a Root cellar for the already made food and keep the eggs, milk, tools in the barn. Either way they should be separated to some degree. Just an idea for the next upgrade

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by BBbennett View Post
    I think that there should be a toolbox or shed for the nails, bolts, boards, duct tape, shovel, TNT, dynamites, mallets, markers, deeds, screws, and planks... Materials that really don't go with food. It could start at 20 like the fishing box and be upgradeable. It should automatically come with the game like the barn and silo do. if you think about it, who really puts cake with their bolts?! Or as an alternative make a Root cellar for the already made food and keep the eggs, milk, tools in the barn. Either way they should be separated to some degree. Just an idea for the next upgrade
    Completely agree, the Tools should not count towards your barn storage limit. I'm sick of having 30 Duct Tape sitting around because I can't find 1 Bolt to upgrade the barn, so my barn is storage is being wasted by all that Duct Tape.

    Although I've never see anyone store Cakes in a barn period, they would melt (frosting) and/or dry out

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveShine View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice to have something like a shelter for the tools (saw, dynamite, ...), so that these not appear in the normal barn-storage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhiz83 View Post
    I agree. What farm doesn't have a shed for tools.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dietmtndew View Post
    I think it would be awesome for just another building/shed only for the building supply's for barn and silo and tools for the mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkStarbelly View Post
    First off, we don't get unlimited space in our silo and barn. That's why you guys want the shelter to relieve the limited barn space but I got 1 question. What makes you think that this "shelter" will offer unlimited space? IT WON'T! So then 3 new parts will be added to Hay Day to expand and make this shelter bigger which contradict the sole purpose of having it the first place, which was to make more space in the barn. Conclusion = shelter is a bad idea!

    Conclusion number 2 = you can sell all spare parts you don't have room for to me. I have 1600 space in my barn to hold all your parts! *evil laugh* MUHHAHAHAHAHA!

    Who said anything about unlimited space? Only you assuming! If you go back and read what I actually wrote then you find that I said it would need to be upgraded just like the barn and silo. So no, it's not why We want the extra building! It doesn't need three new parts. The fishing box uses the same tools as the silo, so that two buildings using those materials. So add the "shed" and make the upgrade materials the same as the barn materials.

  6. #146
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On vacation!
    Posts
    11,528
    Quote Originally Posted by BBbennett View Post
    Who said anything about unlimited space? Only you assuming! If you go back and read what I actually wrote then you find that I said it would need to be upgraded just like the barn and silo. So no, it's not why We want the extra building! It doesn't need three new parts. The fishing box uses the same tools as the silo, so that two buildings using those materials. So add the "shed" and make the upgrade materials the same as the barn materials.
    You do realise that eventually you are using a ton of extra materials to upgrade a tool shed which could have been used to upgrade the barn itself ?
    Meaning in the end it would require much much more material to get the barn to 3000 for example.

    Having that stuff take up precious barn space is part of the challenge and also forces people to sell their extras.

    Side note the person you are telling to "go back and read what you actually wrote" wrote that statement over a year ago.
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; March 20th, 2014 at 04:34 AM.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  7. #147
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    97

    How about a shed??

    Wouldn't it be great to have a shed to store some LEM and building materials. To be fair to the game, it could be purchased like any other building to be available around level 50 or 55. It could be expanded like our silo and barn, but it would be a super way to store materials that are almost impossible to build up at the higher levels. It makes sense and wouldn't detract from the game since it would be purchased, and upgraded like all buildings. Personally I think it's a great idea, and would solve a common problem, yet still keep the challenge in the game. After building it, it could begin with a low number of spaces 25-50; then be upgraded from there. Anyone else like this idea? 🐷

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGrammy View Post
    Wouldn't it be great to have a shed to store some LEM and building materials. To be fair to the game, it could be purchased like any other building to be available around level 50 or 55. It could be expanded like our silo and barn, but it would be a super way to store materials that are almost impossible to build up at the higher levels. It makes sense and wouldn't detract from the game since it would be purchased, and upgraded like all buildings. Personally I think it's a great idea, and would solve a common problem, yet still keep the challenge in the game. After building it, it could begin with a low number of spaces 25-50; then be upgraded from there. Anyone else like this idea? 🐷
    I like it...great idea.

  9. #149
    I like it!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •