Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons why we hate DD?

Cool Reasons why we hate DD?

1) eggs

2) eggs & Bacon

3) more eggs and eggs & bacon

4) Greedy wheaters. I mean come on throw us a bone and put a bolt or something up. I would gladly buy all your wheat if you did but no... you have to force me to scroll to the right 30 times to see 200 slots of just wheat.

5) People who put up 10 red berry cakes because they think it is a hot item. come on no one buys 10 red berry cakes... well except the few other people who think red berry cake is a hot item.

6)Really 200+ slots to sell 10 eggs? and you do not even put them on the first screen. You put them on the 11th screen and then I scroll 40 more screens cause surely there has to be more! right???

7) Oh look BOLTS! Yes! click go in and see it still hasn't been bought YES!!!! start to move finger to press it, Bought right as your finger is about to hit screen. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then salt rubbed into your wound when a dialog box says SORRY YOU ARE SLOW THIS ITEM HAS BEEN BOUGHT ALREADY and you swear you hear the tiny people giggling in the game.

8) Finger and wrist fatigue. OOOPS bought another 10 units of wool at full price by mistake

9) Wait did i just buy pumpkin or carrot pie?

10) Look at all those roasted tomatoes! enough already! where are the bolts! 4 hours later. Oh look my boat needs lots of roasted tomatoes no problem Ill go buy some. 45 minutes later of DD page flips... WHERE ARE ALL THE ROASTED TOMATOES! I have to go to bed!!! Darn it!!!

anyone else? Lol
    Last edited by Groovy; January 31st, 2014 at 03:11 AM.

Well can't argue with you there you seem to be spot on lol

Level 68 Achievements. 101/108

Stuck on the sofa as I've eaten far too much chocolate
    I love the DD
    Yes there are always the eggs & B&E , but I flick through the pages as fast as I can , scanning for any screws & bolts . Then I go back to the 1st page & click on ever add. I love finding all the goodies behind the 10 eggs at 180 coins. I sell wheat 10 for 1 coin, but will still pay max price from a lower level farmer & buy most of there other stuff. It gives me a buzz , knowing that they need them coins and I can help them.
    HD wouldn't be the same without the DD ..... I love it

Level 144....Reputation level 39.....141/144 Achievements .. Masteries no idea ...
    GC 💗💓HappyHelen💓💗

A big "Thank You "to Choccamocha for my sig
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD OF A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM

Pro Member
    I agree with everything you said. Really laughed at number 7. But I have something to add

11) this last hour on Thursdays!!!!!

sorry I just thought. You did DD not HD. Sorry!!!!
    GC/kik brendaaharb Lvl 64
    Climbing sure and strong w/help from friends
    Achievements 98/99
    Please all neighbors add pic to your profile

I love the DD on days like today where I found two different ads of 9 screws each, one ad with 10 bolts, and another for 6 tapes, haha.

but most days I dislike the DD because of all the eggs and sweaters. So many eggs and sweaters D:
    Hi
    Level 133
    Kik: AthalaSage

Groovy, you got it spot on!
    Game Centre ID: *Lady Dawn D* Level: 126 - Achievements: 122/126 - Masteries: 27/30

LOL thx all. I wrote that because DD scanning is wearing me out

I love wheaters. I don't bother growing my own wheat most of the time, because it's so cheap in the DD. You can buy hundreds of them and sell them to the little people and profit.

My beef is you can never find cheap wheat when you need it. It's everywhere when you don't!
    Level 199

Forum Veteran
    I'm one of those "greedy" wheaters, but I stand by my process. When I am Wheating, I advertise it and that's all you're gonna see. Don't want wheat? Don't come by for a while. Unless you also want Chicken Feed. And maybe some bread.
    Last edited by CheddarLimbo; January 31st, 2014 at 03:49 AM. Reason: What-ears?
    Proud Member of Rock Lobsters
    Farm LVL 117 Town LVL 38
    Barn 2750 Silo 2450
    134/144 Achievements Complete

Im a wheater too. Every night I wheat to get barn and silo supplies. I either sell it for 10/10 or 10/1.

Just joined back after about 2 yrs.
    Can't wait to get back into the game.