Thread: Skip Watching Your Attack Button

Trainee

Skip Watching Your Attack Button

Having an attack in clan wars or multiplayer battle gives me a bit of intense reaction. So after I deploy all my troops and spell, used all heroes ability, I sometimes close the Clash Of Clans app and open it again to see if my attack was a SUCCESS or not.

I propose to SUPERCELL, a button that skips your battle without ending the attack. Thus, please make an upgrade.. something like a button to press to SKIP watching your attack, whilst NOT ending the battle.

This also,can give less time than closing the app itself. for skipping the live battle. 🙃

If you're dropping all your troops and spells in a war attack in the first 10 seconds and quitting you might want to consider a better 3-star strategy.
    Last edited by BillyJoeTheThird; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:02 PM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyJoeTheThird View Post
    If you're dropping all your troops and spells in a war attack in the first 10 seconds and quitting you might want to consider a better 3-star strategy.
    Agree with this…. Usually always I have a freeze and a few clean up troops you hold onto…. Especially some cleanup troops to place where needed that would mean minimal time after final troop/spell placement for this to be needed at all…
    And for the number of players that would want to use this, closing and reopening the app is as easy as you get..

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 80 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

Fancy Title
    Also, even if you destroy all the defenses and your troops are just cleaning up and you wish there was a skip button or fast forward button because you think it's a guaranteed 3 star, a well placed set of traps or a troll tesla on the corner of the map which you didnt see could very well ruin your dreams.(And it's fun to see it happen live

Also, as mentioned above it's almost impossible to get a 3 star, unless you're below TH7, or you stumble across a progress base in multiplayer by spamming all the troops, spells and hero abilities in the start.
    Last edited by ShowerThoughts; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:20 AM.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyJoeTheThird View Post
    How about an opt pause button then.
    Like in the tutorial attacks that pauses before deploying a spell/troop

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowerThoughts View Post
    Also, even if you destroy all the defenses and your troops are just cleaning up and you wish there was a skip button or fast forward button because you think it's a guaranteed 3 star, a well placed set of traps or a troll tesla on the corner of the map which you didnt see could very well ruin your dreams.(And it's fun to see it happen live

Also, as mentioned above it's almost impossible to get a 3 star, unless you're below TH7, or you stumble across a progress base in multiplayer by spamming all the troops, spells and hero abilities in the start.
    It's just an optional skip button. if you're guaranteed about the results... Also, it's a good option if you got 30 seconds left and you deployed all troops and spells and hero abilities