Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No obstacles ?

No obstacles ?

Hello i'm getting no obstacles in my home village except gem boxes But obstacles are growing in my builder base but no grasses are growing around the ancient stone anymore What's wrong ?

Maxed TH14Maxed BH9
    Level 277

How many regular and special objects do you have in your main base? Somewhere in the 40s? Then no regular object will spawn. In BB: if you have 25 grass, no more will be added, unless you also have the bought statue (or after deletion of the original, just that one) and it might be double that

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Hello i'm getting no obstacles in my home village except gem boxes But obstacles are growing in my builder base but no grasses are growing around the ancient stone anymore What's wrong ?
    There is a limit of 45 obstacles in main base - in total, including all special and "normal" obstacles.

When that limit is reached, no more normal obstacles will spawn, but special obstacles still will. Which means gem boxes, plus any obstacles created for special occasions such as halloween, lunar new year, clash anniversary, etc.

If you want normal obstacles, you will have to remove some of the special ones until the total is less than 45.

Thank you all !

Maxed TH14Maxed BH9
    Level 277