Thread: Heal and jump to 1,5 space

Centennial Club

Heal and jump to 1,5 space

spells space of ground armies vs. air armies need an improvement. The rage spell is rightly space 2, as this spell is very strong and is used by all armies. if you look at air troops they also only have one rage spell that takes 2 spots, the rest is all 1 space spell. ground armies need a combination of 2 space spells and this takes up too much space at the expense of other spells. for example, a ground smash usually uses a jump and rage, hybrid rage and heal spell. air has less or no need for jump and heal spell so can fill it up more like other spells. In my opinion and feeling the heal and jump spells deserve 1.5 spot/space.
    For this reason, the heal and jump spell earns an intermediate value space with 1.5 being the most logical.

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    Quote Originally Posted by clashmaniak4ever View Post
    .... In my opinion and feeling the heal and jump spells deserve 1.5 spot/space.
    For this reason, the heal and jump spell earns an intermediate value space with 1.5 being the most logical.
    I myself would not mind a decrease in Jump and/or Heal size, but.. fractional sizes (such as 1.5) are illogical. All spell holding and brewing spaces are in units of one. Any and all spaces can be "filled to max", regardless of what is already within that space. For example, my CC has a donation
    space of 3. Now, if I have a 1 and a 1.5 spell in there, that leaves 0.5 remaining, and there are no such spells. Honestly. I believe that creation of fractional troops, or spells, introduces an unnecessary complexity.