Thread: Supercell Unreasonable Ban??

Fresh Spawn

Supercell Unreasonable Ban??

I recently redownloaded CoC on my phone after probably like 3-4 years of inactivity, and I did not get the option to recover my village and I did not have a Supercell ID either. So I contacted the support team with screenshots of my profile (found through searching my old clan which I am the sole member in now lol). I provided the exact location of where in the world my account was created as well as receipts of gem purchases made on my account. They finally asked me what devices I played on. I have played this game since 2013, I have no idea exactly which apple devices I played this on lol. ( I would always get my families older phones so its not like I can just guess off of release dates). So I just said I had it on the ipod touch gen 5, iphone 4 and onwards. They then continued to ban me for 31 days for account phishing. I immediately emailed the support team and started the same process over. and when i responded that I was unsure what devices but listed a couple of possible and then stated that the location and date where I created my account was extremely accurate they stopped responding. Is there any other recourse to recover my long lost village???

Should've said you didn't know instead of guessing. That would have been the truthful answer.

Be truthful, guessing wouldn't really work. Also this is a player forum so you won't get any support help here
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Fresh Spawn
    I said I didn't know lol and they said try and remember then banned me for trying to remember

Quote Originally Posted by sailingdonut View Post
    Is there any other recourse to recover my long lost village???
    Only ingame support is able to recover villages and if you cant provide all needed informations then you will never get back your village.

Have you tryed to login with your old associated gplay games account or gamcenter id on your device?