Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Donate levels.. I love the change but it should go further…

Millennial Club

Donate levels.. I love the change but it should go further…

I think the update and troop donate cap is great… I have accounts at TH7 and up so am experiencing the capping on my lower accounts and am fine with this…

I think this could be simpler and I know that my suggestion, possibly for some troops caps the levels even more (by -1), but I would like to see it be as such.

The capping rule is set to your current available troop level for your lab, + 2 levels. (If you can’t make the troop and request it for an attack, then you get L1 or L2 of that troop based on the current donate systems in place. )
    so…
    A TH7 has level 2 Drags and L4 loons. There is no change he still gets L4 and L6 respectively….
    A TH11 has L7 loons so now gets L9 loons donated as maxed. (Currently they can get L10 as the cap)

The advantage of this is that any TH level (if in a +2 donate perk clan), can always donate troops to an account of the same TH. I think this helps clan activity and donates across the board.

The other suggestion I have for this is for defence CC troops I think that accounts should only be able to receive defence CC troops that the TH receiving can usually produce (with the +2 perk applied)…. Or maybe troops unlocked from only the next highest TH….

Just my thoughts….

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 80 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

Fresh Spawn

Capping donations is a bad idea

The privilege of upper level Townhalls being able to share max level troops is enjoyed by all. Except for these getting attacked with the few troops that fit into the cc's is small. When higher level Townhall attacks a lower level all is fair. Bad idea capping donations that I as Th14 have paid to max out my troops should be shared by my clan mates.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    I think the update and troop donate cap is great… I have accounts at TH7 and up so am experiencing the capping on my lower accounts and am fine with this…

I think this could be simpler and I know that my suggestion, possibly for some troops caps the levels even more (by -1), but I would like to see it be as such.

The capping rule is set to your current available troop level for your lab, + 2 levels. (If you can’t make the troop and request it for an attack, then you get L1 or L2 of that troop based on the current donate systems in place. )
    so…
    A TH7 has level 2 Drags and L4 loons. There is no change he still gets L4 and L6 respectively….
    A TH11 has L7 loons so now gets L9 loons donated as maxed. (Currently they can get L10 as the cap)

The advantage of this is that any TH level (if in a +2 donate perk clan), can always donate troops to an account of the same TH. I think this helps clan activity and donates across the board.

The other suggestion I have for this is for defence CC troops I think that accounts should only be able to receive defence CC troops that the TH receiving can usually produce (with the +2 perk applied)…. Or maybe troops unlocked from only the next highest TH….

Just my thoughts….
    You say "the advantage of this is" and then state something which is already the case with current cap. So I'm not sure what the benefit of this change would be, except to limit some players even more in what they can receive (some troops get upgraded more than once at some lab levels), while allowing some to receive higher than they can now (where a lab doesn't actually have a new level for some troop)..

With the current cap, and a +2 perk, any TH can donate the max that can be received to any member with the same level TH.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You say "the advantage of this is" and then state something which is already the case with current cap. So I'm not sure what the benefit of this change would be, except to limit some players even more in what they can receive (some troops get upgraded more than once at some lab levels), while allowing some to receive higher than they can now (where a lab doesn't actually have a new level for some troop)..

With the current cap, and a +2 perk, any TH can donate the max that can be received to any member with the same level TH.
    Yeah… Thats almost true… TH11 can’t give Hogs or Golems if a TH11 request with the maxed box ticked, which is less then I thought when I keyed this, so probably doesn’t change that much…

Also good to get feedback on posts. Thx!

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 80 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    Yeah… Thats almost true… TH11 can’t give Hogs or Golems if a TH11 request with the maxed box ticked, which is less then I thought when I keyed this, so probably doesn’t change that much…

Also good to get feedback on posts. Thx!
    Yes, I'd missed that anomaly. You are right, a TH11 can receive hogs or Golems 3 levels above what they can brew, because they go up by two levels at lab 10 and another at lab 11. That is also true for Skelly spell.

So those three items can't currently be donated at max receivable by TH11-TH11.