Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: new bug introduced in version 14.93.4 for iOS

Centennial Club
    This is EXACTLY what I have described.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    But that is not what op has described

Quote Originally Posted by rodneyzeng View Post
    This is EXACTLY what I have described.
    No you have not.
    You have not described with any word that you have moved to a different country. You have described that you have downloaded the chinese apk and if you download the game from not official sources then it is your own fault.

Please give a try before you make a statement. Try download and install a Chinese apk from android device and start a village.
    Why should i download the chinese apk? I am not in chinese region and downloading clash as apk from unofficial sources is not wise.

Now, whatever the system language is, these options are not shown up, and it enters village directly.
    No. I have changed device language and ingame language and nothing has changed.

Centennial Club
    I have not described that i purchased an iOS device or android device either.

So you can doubt that i don't really have one. Right?

"if you download the game from not official sources then it is your own fault."

Can you name just one Chinese COC server render here? If you don't know what official sources on Chinese server venders are before making a statement, it is your own fault. Please stop making assumption before getting a proof. And please focus on the point of bug instead of distracting the topic.

No you have not.
    You have not described with any word that you have moved to a different country. You have described that you have downloaded the chinese apk and if you download the game from not official sources then it is your own fault.

Why should i download the chinese apk? I am not in chinese region and downloading clash as apk from unofficial sources is not wise.

Last edited by rodneyzeng; June 18th, 2021 at 10:14 PM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14

No you have not.

You clearly don't have the slightest clue what his issue is, so why are you giving him "information" based on no knowledge.

Langue is totally and utterly irrelevant.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15

But that is not what op has described
    It was completely obvious to anybody with any understanding. There was no other reasonable way to read what he wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You clearly don't have the slightest clue what his issue is, so why are you giving him "information" based on no knowledge.

Langue is totally and utterly irrelevant.
    Just check out what he wrote.

Right. This is because, before 14.93.4 version, when the iOS device system language is Chinese, starting COC game will show up the splashing screen to provide two options: sign in SuperCellID, or continue without SupercellID.

Now, whatever the system language is, these options are not shown up, and it enters village directly.

That change causes the trouble.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 18th, 2021 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It was completely obvious to anybody with any understanding. There was no other reasonable way to read what he wrote.
    People use unsupported ways to play clash that cause their village get stuck in chinese region.
    People share villages.
    Op has not mentioned that he moved from chinese region and in his ongoing posts you can see that he is talking about clash apk and not that he has moved from chinese region.

Edit:
    As you can see here in his description.
    I can use my android device to download a Chinese customized COC android version for Chinese server and start my first village,
    Edit:
    Op how do you download "a Chinese customized COC android version for Chinese server"?
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 18th, 2021 at 10:50 PM.

Centennial Club
    Ajax is right, you clearly have no slightest clue of the issue is, but trying to show you are full of biased assumptions with no knowledge.

Mainly from your description, you don't even know that for official Chinese COC server venders, the game is first downloaded as APK file on android device and then installed from it. And you call it "unsupported way to play clash".

And surely you don't know how to download it. And you refuse to do the homework before speak. That's fine. Please leave this thread alone and ask the question as a new post in General zone so people can answer it for you.

And please stop claiming that my villages are shared without any proof. You can create another post to fire an alarm to the game administrator, but please don't use this thread.

People use unsupported ways to play clash that cause their village get stuck in chinese region.
    People share villages.
    Op has not mentioned that he moved from chinese region and in his ongoing posts you can see that he is talking about clash apk and not that he has moved from chinese region.

Edit:
    As you can see here in his description.

Edit:
    Op how do you download "a Chinese customized COC android version for Chinese server"?
    Last edited by rodneyzeng; June 18th, 2021 at 11:35 PM.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    ...This means I cannot switch to my village account linked with supercell ID, if I am in the account of village transferred from Chinese servers. There is no signout option. There is no way to get supercell ID login even if I uninstall the game. I can only factory-reset my device, or I get another device to get into my village with supercell ID.

Any approach to help me solve this issue? Thanks.
    Since I don't know how to help you, I'd like to suggest you contact Player Support within the game.

If you are unable to do so, please use the contact form below. Good luck.
    Contact Form | Supercell Support Portal

==Lynn==
    Last edited by LynnK2015; June 19th, 2021 at 01:09 AM.
    [move] Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI [/move]

Centennial Club
    UPDATE: this is amazing. I am not clear what has been done but it has been fixed as i just tested it again.

To conclude: right now i change the iOS system language to Chinese and enter the game, I can see the screen with options to login with SupercellID, or to play without SupercellID. This is exactly it used to be, and what I need.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/dxb88rh

Thank you all in the thread for your input and helps. I will update the first post and mark it as RESOLVED.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Since I don't know how to help you, I'd like to suggest you contact Player Support within the game.

If you are unable to do so, please use the contact form below. Good luck.
    Contact Form | Supercell Support Portal

==Lynn==