Thread: What’s with the red exclamation sign on Edit in Quicktrain?

Forum All-Star

What’s with the red exclamation sign on Edit in Quicktrain?

What’s with the bouncy little red Exclamation Sign, on the Edit button, some of them, in the quick train armies?

It seems to be when the selected troops don't fill the available space, so you know you can add more.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by MacCoinnich View Post
    It seems to be when the selected troops don't fill the available space, so you know you can add more.
    Solved! Thank you. Now I have got rid of them.

And it's telling me that things are not the same
    They remove the something (army info?) to put trainting time there. To compensate, they think it's good to have that warning icon for non completed army as a whole (spell + army).

In my case that is useless as I don't put spell in army. I don't always use up all spells in attack. Leaving preset army incomplete won't stop me to queue via quick train when there are left over spells. In other army, I could use the same strategy to leave army incomplete.

How this could be improved? Maybe have a settings to turn on/off warning about incomplete army. Let player customize.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    They remove the something (army info?) to put trainting time there. To compensate, they think it's good to have that warning icon for non completed army as a whole (spell + army).

In my case that is useless as I don't put spell in army. I don't always use up all spells in attack. Leaving preset army incomplete won't stop me to queue via quick train when there are left over spells. In other army, I could use the same strategy to leave army incomplete.

How this could be improved? Maybe have a settings to turn on/off warning about incomplete army. Let player customize.
    Theres always been a feature tell you the army was incomplete. They just removed the old way for training time. Now that its a small red icon instead of 2 icons and respective numbers you notice more. Just ignore it and over time it will just blend in like the old way did. People and their settings is a bit annoying. Not everything needs to be a setting otherwise we will need a setting to simplify the settings menu.

And it's telling me that things are not the same
    The old way is informative. The current way is the new "the boy who cried wolf". I said the icon useless to me. I didn't say the icon is annoying. Take that as a feedback, with a suggestion that the team may or may not consider.

I'll ignore the personal attack in the way you worded you post.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    The old way is informative. The current way is the new "the boy who cried wolf". I said the icon useless to me. I didn't say the icon is annoying. Take that as a feedback, with a suggestion that the team may or may not consider.

I'll ignore the personal attack in the way you worded you post.
    It clearly has its use as a player found out what it meant and corrected it. Nearly every other idea on here is just to add settings to the settings so something can be hidden or add. If supercell added every idea someone asked for in the settings, half the game would be in the settings and there would need to be a guide to use the settings. Its not an attack on you, its just an observation people don't consider. If every solution to every problem is to add a setting, then the settings menu will become a problem that needs a setting to be more manageable. Again that isn't an attack on you, thats an observation of reading many threads especially QoL threads.

It is less descriptive than the old way, ill give it that but it would also be a messy screen if they had the training time, resource cost and army completion status on the screen with full info. If the icon did not replace the old info someone surely would've attacked not realizing their army was incomplete and ask for something to display the army is incomplete.
    Last edited by chased123456; June 18th, 2021 at 05:23 PM.

Pro Member
    Red exclamation marks are annoying. I agree. They should have blue question marks instead. simple. There are so many alerts in this game and I'm not the only one who finds them annoying its exactly like if someone keeps sending a freind request and u keep cancelling it because the "alert" is annoying. A lot of people find the red exclamation marks annoying but im not changing my armies to imperfect versions by adding the poison i dont use or more spells to a goblin raid. In this instance a blue question mark would serve better.