Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game still crashes repeatedly

Fresh Spawn

Game still crashes repeatedly

The app crashes regularly on my tablet (but not my phone), usually when using the keyboard or switching accounts, but sometimes at random times.
    I recently switched to using supercell ID in an effort to reduce the number of crashes, but it hasn't helped at all. Now, often the app insists on me selecting the google play account after I have already loaded it using the supercell ID, and often this is accompanied by a crash. This often happens while opening bases to scout, or closing them afterwards.
    Sometimes the game crashes while starting an attack in legends or war, or when nexting through multiplayer attacks.

This bug has been around since several months before th14 was released.
    Last edited by DemBones7; June 18th, 2021 at 04:52 AM.

Which device and operatings system do you use?

Make sure that you have downloaded the latest bugfix and try some common steps like:
    - turn off/on device
    - clear cache
    - clear ram
    - turn off background apps
    - check your internet (switch between wifi/mobil)
    - check clash for update
    - check device for update
    - very last option the factory reset

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DemBones7 View Post
    The app crashes regularly on my tablet (but not my phone), usually when using the keyboard or switching accounts, but sometimes at random times.
    I recently switched to using supercell ID in an effort to reduce the number of crashes, but it hasn't helped at all. Now, often the app insists on me selecting the google play account after I have already loaded it using the supercell ID, and often this is accompanied by a crash. This often happens while opening bases to scout, or closing them afterwards.
    Sometimes the game crashes while starting an attack in legends or war, or when nexting through multiplayer attacks.

This bug has been around since several months before th14 was released.

In order to get a better idea of what's causing this issue, can you please provide the following information so our QA team can investigate it?

• Device model:
    • OS version:
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

This problem has going on for quite awhile now, but it has definitely gotten worse. Sometimes I have to launch the game multiple times before it loads. And it will frequently crash when I try to chat on clan chat. It's only happening on one of my 3 Android devices and seems to be specific to that version of Android. I can't find the older thread this was discussed on.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A - Model SM-T510
    Android Version 10 Kernel 4.4.177-20709318

Having same problem that have to load coc 2-3 times. If I try and use key pad is very slow to load and will occasionally crash . I have not had a problem with it crashing while attacking

Samsung tab A model sm-t510
    Android 11
    Kernel 4.4.177-21910157

I recently updated the OS to match what TheClawMI has documented. It is a little better, but it seems to get worse over time. I'm beginning to wonder if it is a memory issue on this particular device. My 2 other Samsung devices have 4gb and 8gb of memory, this tablet has 2gb.

Trainee
    Same thing has been happening to me since last update (dragon rider update). Most often crashes when switching bases (builder/classic). Also often happens after the conclusion of one of my attacks. Seems to be an issue when it is starting to draw the base. Many times I see only the grass of the buildable area of the base (everything else is black). Sometimes, it is all black.

Device: Motorola G5S Plus phone