Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't switch to the blimp - TH10 & 11

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    There is no compensation. Yes the bug was anoying but there could have been a bug where you wouldnt even have been to play.
    There was an accident which led to a scar with minor bleeding. Yes the accident was painful, but there could have been an accident where you could have died.😉

Last edited by robin1969; June 17th, 2021 at 08:27 AM.

Fresh Spawn

Same problem still not fixed can't switch between siege in multiplayer and war battle

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Are you normally playing via an emulator?

If so, when nobody is getting the error playing on supported devices, you are unlikely to see the bug fixed quickly, or even acknowledged, given that the T&C say playing in an emulator is not permitted.

If you only created the virtual device to test this, then fair enough, that is different.
    Same problem still not fixed can't switch between siege in multiplayer and war battle

Fresh Spawn
    I have same problem.Can not deploy siege machine. My cc troops can not ride wall wreaker. They had to walk theirself and I got black 3 stars at war. 😢

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderdereko View Post
    I have same problem.Can not deploy siege machine. My cc troops can not ride wall wreaker. They had to walk theirself and I got black 3 stars at war. 😢
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...date-Bug-Fixes

Exclamation Siege Machine not working

We have a two members now that are th 10 and one is th 11 - they can’t select siege machine to deploy only the troop (clan shield). If they remove all troops and keep only machine it works but the moment they put troops in again the machine is gone and no toggle button is present to deploy it.

Lethal Relic - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 23!!!

Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans

Quote Originally Posted by mydanes View Post
    We have a two members now that are th 10 and one is th 11 - they can’t select siege machine to deploy only the troop (clan shield). If they remove all troops and keep only machine it works but the moment they put troops in again the machine is gone and no toggle button is present to deploy it.
    Did they install the optional update just released?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Fresh Spawn

Can't use siege on clan war

Hi, sorry if this will be a duplicate post (dunno how to search in forums via mobile). So basically when attacking on clan war, the switch logo for the CC is not showing. On multiplayer, it is showing. Am I just dumb or is it a bug? I do have SS but not sure also how to post it here.

It was a bug, not sure it it's fixed. Try looking for an update. If not, then I guess it's not fixed yet.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Cool Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Did they install the optional update just released?

That fixed it - thanks

Lethal Relic - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 23!!!

Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans

Fresh Spawn
    Same problem. Please check this video>
    https://youtu.be/B6-xCtiHo5o
    Please fix it fast.
    Last edited by Mankaran; June 18th, 2021 at 05:01 AM.