Thread: Town Hall Upgrade Soft Shield?

Question Town Hall Upgrade Soft Shield?

I just upgraded to Town Hall 11 after staying for around a year as a TH10. Immediately, I unlocked Sneaky Goblin and began raiding like crazy (I upgraded using the hammer so I didn't save much loot). I have been without shield for almost 10 hours now, and have accumulated quite a lot of resources (6 million gold, 3 million elixir, 133 thousand dark elixir) but I'm not getting raided for some reason. Is there a "hidden shield" for new Town Halls, or am I just getting lucky?

Are you in a lower league? Because raiding with sneaky gobs may result in losing trophies if you werenít able to get 50% or didnít have a plan for the TH.

Maybe people are afraid to raid a TH 11 at lower leagues.
    Last edited by drekdx; June 17th, 2021 at 03:45 AM.

Currently in Master 3, which is full of TH10+. I usually get the Town Hall using Jump Spells. All my buildings are TH10 level and my Town Hall is near the edge of the base, so it shouldn't be hard to get a victory.
    Last edited by BillyJoeTheThird; June 17th, 2021 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyJoeTheThird View Post
    Currently in Master 3, which is full of TH10+. I usually get the Town Hall using Jump Spells. All my buildings are TH10 level and my Town Hall is near the edge of the base, so it shouldn't be hard to get a victory.
    The most likely players to match you are other th14s and th13s and in Masters3 they aren't looking for a victory, they are looking for easy loot.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    The most likely players to match you are other th14s and th13s and in Masters3 they aren't looking for a victory, they are looking for easy loot.
    The most likely players to match you are other th11 and th10's and in Masters3 they aren't looking for a victory, they are looking for easy loot..Edited by wachichi yw

Pro Member
    If you had lots of loot you maybe just got really lucky. There is no soft shield after a th update. But your pumps and mines are boosted. (Opposite effect) I assume you weren't online during that whole 11h collecting their resources and it's a small miracle you weren't attacked for that long imo. If you where frequently logging on then the spaces between when you where on where probably significantly less than 11h and with only the town hall storage to easily get (if you spent most of your loot and collected gatherers) a lot of people may have skipped you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wachichi View Post
    The most likely players to match you are other th11 and th10's and in Masters3 they aren't looking for a victory, they are looking for easy loot..Edited by wachichi yw
    Yes, thanks, I had th14 in my mind for some reason.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.